Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncovering the Mystery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

Rep : 0

Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki sat calmly behind the desk in her office. Right now, she was simply relaxing, looking out the window behind her that oversaw the beautiful high school campus. Not everyone got to attend such a marvelous academic institution, and she was even honored enough to be its principal. She gave it her all to make sure that this academy remained the very best in its field, and she wanted her students to always remember their time here. However... lately, strange things had been happening.

Ever since returning from winter break, there had been rumors. Students and teachers alike spoke of strange occurrences, talking about people with 'special powers'. Ever since that mysterious explosion just a few miles from the school... She wouldn't have believed it under normal circumstances, of course. Such a thing happened only in things like anime. This was different, though. This, she did believe. She believed it because she was one of them, one of those people everyone was talking about. She couldn't quite explain it or how it happened...it just did. And now she had some sort of strange gift, one she didn't know what to do with. The biggest question on her mind right now was: where did she go from here?

She had no idea what this power, this gift, this curse, meant, and the best she could do right now was try to live with it. And so, she forced herself to go about her regular duties. For now, she would make her daily rounds and check up on various classes in progress. After taking another few moments to look out the window, she stood up, straightened out her blouse, and exited the office. She waved to Mei, the secretary, on her way out and then began her walk through the halls. She had to sigh at the first classroom she came to: the biology lab.

That Natsume, she never listened. She wouldn't even wear appropriate teaching attire. That, and she was pretty much certifiable. If not for her brilliance in her field, Saki wouldn't even bother keeping the woman around. Taking in a deep breath, she gripped the door handle and slowly pushed the door open, almost afraid of what she might find inside.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 4

Back to top Go down
https://kobayashihigh.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Irada Natsume - Biology Teacher

At this point the event was like a five care pile-up. The unwitting audience felt horrible for watching, but it was totally impossible NOT to look and stare in awe. That had to be one of the most insanely pleasurable orgasms in the history of mankind from the reaction and not a single person actually knew why.

Once Saki seemed to actually start coming down from her sexual high, Natsume leapt up onto her chair and stood high to give the principal an enthusiastic round of applause.

"Bravo, Prince-chan! Care for an encore?!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki collapsed against her seat, heaving and gasping for air as the orgasm finally died away. At least it didn't chain together fifty times like before, but she would have much preferred that than have just this one in the middle of a crowded deli. Within several moments she started to come to, slowly leaning up and becoming suddenly aware of all the eyes staring at her.

It was then that she realized her breasts were hanging out, and so she quickly and rather embarrassedly pulled her blouse back up to cover them. Her face was already burning red. That only got worse when Natsume jumped up onto her chair to publicly applaud the showing. "No..." she whimpered, burying her face against the table and holding her arms around her head, trying her best to become invisible. "No encore... please not again."
Mood: ....
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:02 am

"Then stop being such a downer!" Natsume chided, hopping down from her perch and giving Saki a few quick pokes. "Smile every now and again and quit being so dull! Pick up your head! Be proud you could show these women what a REAL orgasm actually looks like!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki slowly lifted her head up from her arms, glaring at the woman poking her. She was sobbing know, her eyes red and puffy. She couldn't help it, she wanted to die right now. What kind of reaction was Natsume expecting from her after that? "How am i supposed to... to be happy?" she muttered, sniffling. "You just humiliated me! Again!" She tried to keep her voice down, whispering, but her words still hissed out rather loudly. "I can't... be comfortable like this. Dressed like... like this. It's like I'm some kind of toy for you to play with. I mean why me? Why are you doing this to me?"
Mood: ....
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 am

"Oh shut up," Natsume complained with an unhappy scowl. This wasn't the desired reaction at all! "You're such a big baby. Would you believe this is all just a big coincidence though?" Natsume spoke with a grin. "If you hadn't invited me after school was out for some 'quality time' I'd be sitting here with one Hanyou Rakdos right now! Technically he's very much in your debt right now! But yeah, you just made it far too easy," she went on to explain. "I mean you practically handed me Nanorgasmo and begged me to put it in! Now... I think what we need here is another dose of sexual bliss to get our smiles on, don't you?" And again Natsume's hand went for the device that controlled Saki's fate.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:32 am

Himura Saki - Principal

"No!" Saki exclaimed, bolting straight upright in her seat so fast that one of her breasts popped out again. She didn't even notice, though, because she was too mortified over the sight of Natsume reaching for the button again. "No no no no no! I'm fine! Really! See? I'm smiling, I can smile!" She gradually twisted her lips in the form of a very awkward, very forced smile. It was quite obvious that she was struggling to maintain it, but at least she was trying. "See, I can be happy, hahaha...ahaha...ha..."
Mood: No!
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 am

Natsume's hand that had been reaching for the button froze in place as she studied Saki closely. After about a minute of scrutinizing Saki's expression, Natsume seemed to think better of using the dreaded Nanorgasmo and returned to her former position.

"It's not the best smile in the world, but it's a start." With that said Natsume cleared her throat and motioned towards her own breast in an attempt to signal Saki that she'd lost one. "You might wanna tape them puppies down before they run away. I may have miscalculated the size of your bust. I'll look into correcting that."

And suddenly the woman nearly leapt straight out of her skin with a scream of fright as someone who wasn't either of them cleared their throat right next to her. Immediately she turned her head to realize that the waitress had decided to grace them with her presence despite earlier events. The entire restaurant probably just wanted the both of them out as quickly as possible what with all the orgasming and boobs.

Natsume ordered the very healthiest thing on the menu before passing the order on to Saki with the promise that all expenses were taken care of.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki quickly recoiled at the person clearing their throat and brought her hands quickly up to her chest, as pointed out by Natsume. With her face beating red and trying not to break into a panic for fear of the nanorgasmo, she quietly stuffed her breast back into the blouse, and pulled it as far up over her chest as it would go...which wasn't much. "I'll, uh, just have what she's having," Saki insisted, not wanting to spend anymore time than necessary deciding on an order. "And some, um, iced tea to go along with it, please." And maybe a towel to cover herself with. But she didn't say that.
Mood: ...
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:32 am

As the waitress jogged off to put their orders in ASAP, Natsume put her elbow on the table and propped her cheek on her hand. She looked bored and that was never a good look for her to be sporting with her newfound power over Saki.

"So..." she started with a bit of thought on where to begin this time. Believe it or not, Natsume's thoughts weren't as random as you'd immediately think upon meeting her. "How many times have you been boned, eh? Obviously not that much or you'd be much more interesting. We should get a cock in you and see if that improves your outlook..."
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

"I...what?!" Saki exclaimed at the sudden question. Where the hell had that come from?! What kind of question was that to be asking anyway? Not exactly proper dinner conversation. "What are you... that's not... I get around," she sputtered, straightening herself and trying not to shift embarrassedly in her seat. "I am perfectly fine. I don't need to.... to 'get a cock in me' at all, thank you very much. I would much prefer you didn't do that."
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:45 pm

"Booooo!" Natsume complained loudly. "No getting out of this with 'I get around'! I want an exact number of sex partners! Men and women!" she shouted as she slapped the table with her demand. Saki had just made a much bigger scene by not being straightforward...

"Would you rather get a lil tongue then? More the female persuasion? Want me to make you feel good tonight in ways that even Nanorgasmo can't accomplish?" The woman grinned at devilishly at that. Damn she was good.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki's cheeks continued to redden profusely at Natsume's comments. One thing was for certain, she definitely knew how to make someone feel uncomfortable. Well, among other things. Oh god why did this have to be happening to her? Clearing her throat, Saki glanced down at the table and tapped her thumbs together absently. "I... I've been with... a couple... two," she mumbled, barely audible. It wasn't like she was a prude or anything, it was just how her life worked out so far... So what if it had been years since her last relationship? At Natsume's second question, Saki merely sunk into her seat more and continued blushing. "Th... that's not necess... necessary," she muttered. "I'll... be fine."
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 pm

"Suuuuuure you will..." Natsume muttered, already mentally deciding that there wouldn't be any more Nanorgasmo play for the day unless the situation absolutely called for it. "So you're not a nympho, but you're not a virgin. Many you got it bad. You really must be a lesbo, huh? Don't worry. I'll make everything alright once we get home!" She cheered out with a sudden smile. Leave it to Saki to brighten Natsume's day!
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki blushed more and turned her head to the side at Natsume's bold proclamation. "I... am not..." she muttered, though it didn't exactly sound like she was denying it all that fiercely. Maybe she was? Would explain why she'd only ever had two boyfriends in her thirty-plus years of life. She cleared her throat calmly and shifted her weight in her seat, still looking down at the table, then took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Well, I, uh.... guess if you really wanted to..." she said quietly, fidgeting in her seat. It wouldn't really be that bad, she supposed, if Natsume did want to... ;make everything alright' with her. If she was going to be stuck there anyway, she might as well make the most of it, right? And after the horror that had been today...it would be nice to be able to unwind. Even if it was at the hands...or tongue, of this woman.
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:09 pm

"Excellent!" Natsume shouted matter of factly. "First thing when we get home is some tongue action!"

Their food came quickly and, though it was prepared rather hastily, Natsume didn't really have any complaints. It wasn't half bad! She'd have to unwillingly drag Saki out into public more often!

Once they were all finished eating and all was said and done it wasn't long at all before they wound up back home where Natsume still joyfully kicked her own door open with a shout despite the fact there was no one there but Saki right beside her.

"Get naked and in bed! I'll be there in a minute. Gotta get a few things!" she ordered as she closed the front door behind her. There were certain things that a woman absolutely had to have before having sex with another woman!
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki had to say that she was quite pleased to finally be home after that disaster of a trip out into the public eye. Well, disastrous for her, not so much for Natsume... But at least now she didn't have to worry about further embarrassing herself. And now that they were finally home, it seemed like something actually good was about to happen today. Even if it was with a deranged psychopath of a woman, it was still some nice 'tongue action' as Natsume described. That at least was something that she could enjoy.

"Alright," Saki said, walking through the house and into the bedroom, while Natsume went off to get whatever she needed. Perhaps it was a bunch of exotic and interesting toys to use during the event? Saki couldn't say she'd ever used any toys like that before, but it would certainly be interesting to experience them... call her curious. Once finally in the bedroom, she went ahead and stripped down naked, not as though that were very difficult to do. Her top practically flew off with the simple undoing of a single button, and the skirt and stockings she managed to pull off in a few seconds. Add to that the fact she wasn't wearing any undergarments and hey, she was already nude.

Saki shifted her weight a little while looking down at herself. She felt rather strange being naked in another person's home, and yet oddly content. If it were possible to feel both comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time (especially given what had recently transpired between the two), then that was what she felt like now. Letting out a deep sigh, Saki then climbed onto the bed, laying down above the covers and waiting for Natsume to return.
Mood: Strange
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Natsume's choice of items wasn't exactly unusual as she walked back in with her arms full, but they could have very well of been considered exotic. Most everything went perfectly well with a BDSM mad scientist like Natsume. Most notably however was the rather large double dildo balanced on top of the rest of the pile. She laid everything out in a practiced manner on the night stand beside the bed with the larger ones neatly scattered over the floor.

"Whenever you're ready roll onto your stomach!" she joyfully commanded of the other woman.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki's eyes gradually widened at the sight of all the toys that Natsume carried into the room with her. Holy moly that was a lot more than she had been expecting! At the sight of the double dildo especially, Saki's heart did a little nervous flutter. Jeez that thing was huge...were they going to be using that together? Half of her didn't want to, but the other half was scream 'yes! sweet!' She swallowed hard, waiting for the woman to set things down, and then obediently obeyed the command.

"Like this?" she said, quickly rolling over onto her stomach. Her rear stuck out slightly, and she gave it a little wiggle. She didn't know why she did that, it just happened. As it was right now, she lay there awaiting whatever Natsume had in store for her... and quite eagerly, too.
Mood: Strange
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 pm

"JUST like that!" Natsume praised before snatching the comfortably fuzzy handcuffs up and leaping on Saki's back before she could turn around and protest. She sat hard to ensure that Saki couldn't struggle as she grabbed first one hand and then the other and cuffed them together behind her back.

"Now..." Natsume started again as she got up off the bed again, removing her shirt over her head and tossing it aside to the floor with Saki's things. She was still wearing a bra and her bloomers. "I want you to undress me with only your mouth... and make it good."
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki let out a small yelp as suddenly Natsume was on her back. before she knew what was going on, her arms were yanked behind her and handcuffed together at the wrists with soft, fuzzy cuffs. Well... that was interesting. Kinky, too. She couldn't say she'd ever been handcuffed before.

Once Natsume got off her again and removed her shirt, Saki looked up and rolled towards the side of the bed. Shifting her legs off, she managed to stand up in front of the woman. "With just my... mouth?" she said, letting out a soft breath and then kneeling in front of her. She leaned forward and took the front of the waistband of the woman's bloomer's in her teeth and then slowly pulled them down her legs to the floor.

When she was done, she stood again and went around behind Natsume, somehow managing to unclasp the bra with her teeth and then pull it off her chest. "How was that?" she said, taking a moment to nervously ogle the woman's naked body... she was almost concerned with how much it turned her on.
Mood: Turned On
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncovering the Mystery
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum