Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncovering the Mystery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

Rep : 0

Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki sat calmly behind the desk in her office. Right now, she was simply relaxing, looking out the window behind her that oversaw the beautiful high school campus. Not everyone got to attend such a marvelous academic institution, and she was even honored enough to be its principal. She gave it her all to make sure that this academy remained the very best in its field, and she wanted her students to always remember their time here. However... lately, strange things had been happening.

Ever since returning from winter break, there had been rumors. Students and teachers alike spoke of strange occurrences, talking about people with 'special powers'. Ever since that mysterious explosion just a few miles from the school... She wouldn't have believed it under normal circumstances, of course. Such a thing happened only in things like anime. This was different, though. This, she did believe. She believed it because she was one of them, one of those people everyone was talking about. She couldn't quite explain it or how it happened...it just did. And now she had some sort of strange gift, one she didn't know what to do with. The biggest question on her mind right now was: where did she go from here?

She had no idea what this power, this gift, this curse, meant, and the best she could do right now was try to live with it. And so, she forced herself to go about her regular duties. For now, she would make her daily rounds and check up on various classes in progress. After taking another few moments to look out the window, she stood up, straightened out her blouse, and exited the office. She waved to Mei, the secretary, on her way out and then began her walk through the halls. She had to sigh at the first classroom she came to: the biology lab.

That Natsume, she never listened. She wouldn't even wear appropriate teaching attire. That, and she was pretty much certifiable. If not for her brilliance in her field, Saki wouldn't even bother keeping the woman around. Taking in a deep breath, she gripped the door handle and slowly pushed the door open, almost afraid of what she might find inside.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 4

Back to top Go down
https://kobayashihigh.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki was indeed out of it. After nearly eight straight hours of endless climaxing, her body was spent. She had no idea where she was at this point, and couldn't even move, let alone find enough energy to protest against Natsume. Everywhere, her body throbbed, but in a weird, good sort of way. Down between her legs was plain numb, too. She was only vaguely aware of being put in a car and then being driven off, the world passing her by in an instant as she stared up at the ceiling of the vehicle. Within moments, she was fast asleep.

Her sleep was quite dreamless, mostly in part of the anesthesia she would receive shortly after. It wasn't until many hours later that she would slowly find herself awakening, blinking her eyes open wearily and wondering where she was. It was dark for some reason, so she guessed it was night time, and in a room without the lights on. She felt warm, too, and comfortable. Moments later, she realized that it was because she was hugging up against something giving off a good amount of heat.

Once her vision began to adjust to the darkness, she could start to make out shapes. She thought she saw a face, eyes, a nose, lips...wait, that face was familiar. She blinked a few more times and pulled her head back, looking down. Wait a minute, she was naked. Why the hell was she naked? And beneath the blankets of an unknown bed for that matter? And what....who was she hugging? It didn't take long to figure out just who it was...

"Natsume-san?" she whispered to herself, blinking in utter confusion. Wait, hold on...Natsume was naked too! What the hell was going on here?!
Mood: Confused
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Irada Natsume - Biology Teacher

Natsume was hardly thrilled at being awoken so suddenly, groaning as she stirred before shoving her face into Saki's bosom and hugging her tighter.

"Go back to sleep, Prince-chan... Do you have any idea what time it is?..."
"Meowth! That's right!"

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki blinked at Natsume in disbelief as the woman nuzzled into her chest and hugged herself tighter against her. What the fuck was going on here?! Rather quickly, Saki wriggled out of the woman's grasp and tried to push herself away. "Do I know what time it is? Of course I don't! I've been out cold since...since....I can't even remember! What the hell am I doing naked in your bed?! You're insane! Do you hear me? INSANE! You HUMILIATED me today! I never gave you permission to do that to me in front of the damn class! And now you've kidnapped me in your home? What's the matter with you?!"
Mood: RAGE
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Natsume woke up almost immediately with so many accusations thrown at her. This was absurd and she looked appalled that Saki could even go about saying such things. She was especially upset that her sleeping buddy wasn't so pleased to be sharing body heat anymore.

"Of COURSE I'm insane..." Natsume whispered. It was night time after all. "That's no need to discriminate though... I don't discriminate against you for being a dull bore... And kidnapping is SO not the right word. I brought you to my home since you didn't have the capacity to take yourself home. I could have just left you where you were and let some lucky student have his way with your comatose body... Would you have preferred that? I did you a service... Now get back in bed and we can talk about this when I'm getting ready for class..."

With that order Natsume didn't wait before slumping back against her pillow and closing her eyes.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki stared dumbly back at Natsume. Yup, this woman was definitely certifiable. Here she was trying to defend her actions. And what was that? A dull bore?! The nerve! Just because she didn't enjoy being sexually harassed in front of a classroom full of students, that did not make her dull!

Her eye twitched slightly as Natsume rolled back over and simply went back to sleep. She grumbled a little under her breath and tried not to go off again, because that would just make things worse. She wanted to wait until the morning to talk about things? Well fine, they would talk then, she would make sure of it. Grumbling still, she rolled back beneath the covers and tried to get some sleep...and eventually ended up rolling back towards Natsume and clutching the warm body. But that was merely a subconscious reaction since she was already asleep.
Mood: Confused
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:07 pm

By the time Saki awoke again, Natsume was busily getting dressed for another busy day at school. She glanced over at the principal and gave a friendly smile.

"I already called in to the school telling them that you'd be out of work for about a week so don't worry about it. The assistant principal is all ready to take your place for the time being. Just lay back and relax for a bit. There's a fairly lengthy term for recovery from brain surgery after all," she spoke matter of factly as if the fact she'd just implied that Saki had received brain surgery was no big deal. To Natsume it was as routine as brushing one's teeth in the morning, but then we've already established that she's entirely psychotic.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki awoke slowly, stretching her arms out and yawning for several moments. What a strange dream she'd had last night... Well, more like a nightmare. But that's all it was, a dream, certainly. There was no way she'd actually been sexually tortured in the middle of a classroom and then abducted by a crazed woman... absolutely not. Here she was in her own bed, under her own sheets, in her own paja....wait a minute, where were her pajamas? She always wore pajamas to bed, she never slept nude, and yet.... what was going on?!

"Oh no... she muttered to herself, carefully looking around to see that she was not in her own room, but an entirely different one. And yup... there was Natsume, busily getting dressed and ready for the day. So that hadn't all been a dream? DAMN IT! Letting out a long groan, she held a hand to her skull, suddenly feeling the onsets of a rather harsh headache. She only partly caught wind of Natsume's initial claim, though when she realized it, she blinked and gave the woman a dumb stare.

"You... what?" she said, confused. "Why would I be out of work for a week? What did you do...?" Of course she wouldn't have to wait long for a response, as Natsume whimsically mentioned why Saki would be out of work. She felt her eye twitch. She didn't' know whether to be more shocked or furious, or both, or...or...ARGH! "You...did...WHAT?! You cut into my BRAIN?! What the hell for?!
Mood: WHAT?!
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm

"I didn't cut your brain; I drilled a hole in your head, Silly Goose!" Natsume jabbed at Saki as if there was actually a large difference between the two. As if to demonstrate she pulled a square with a single button on it about the size of a quarter from her pocket and pressed it.

Saki would feel the effects immediately as her brain told her body to explode in a fantastic orgasm right there on the spot.

"Ain't it grand?!" Natsume exclaimed with a child-like giggle of excitement. "It's practically invisible AND aside from that it's also a tracking device!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:15 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki's eyebrow slowly lifted at the insane woman. Drilled, cut, big difference! "Either way, you still messed with my brain!" she screamed. "Who the hell gave you permission to do that?! You could have permanently messed me up forever! I swear, you, you... psycho, I am going to put a stop to your madness before someone gets seriously hur-woooahhhhh! God whhaaaat the f-ahhhh!"

Before Saki had an opportunity to finish her rant, Natsume had pressed the button and triggered an explosive orgasm to rip through her body. In seconds, Saki's naked form collapsed back onto the bed, writhing and twitching in sexual bliss. Her hands came up and squeezed her chest, her mouth hung open, drooling, and her eyes stared blankly up at the ceiling as she screamed and moaned through it all. By the end of it, there was a puddle on Natsume's sheets of various fluids that had found their way from between Saki's legs...

Saki took deep, heaving breaths as everything suddenly came back into focus. She blinked, her head feeling rather fuzzy, and her body tingling everywhere, especially her groin. She let out a few more passive groans and slowly sat up, woozy and barely able to hold herself upright. "Wha....what the... hell was that?" she uttered, sounding as though she were drunk. Drunk with pleasure, maybe...
Mood: CLIIIIIMAX
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:03 pm

"You just got a taste of Nanorgasmo!" Natsume exclaimed gleefully. "It's a teeny tiny thing that I hooked up to your brain that sends the signal to orgasm straight to the source! All I have to do is press this little button here!" She held the button out so that Saki could get a good look at it before withdrawing it again before Saki could get any bright ideas.

"Now I'm sure you're wondering at this point just what the ramifications may be if you chose to have someone who wasn't me remove it..." Natsume's face suddenly got dark and evil before she continued onward. "You don't want to be a drooling vegetable the rest of your life, do you? I don't think those are desired results for either of us. All you have to do is play along with my experiment and once this entire thing is over I'll be sure to remove it free of charge!" Once again she was all giggles, clapping her hands excitedly. "I promise it'll be fantastic! Now I need to head off to school. If you need anything feel free to call. Make yourself at home! ¡Mi casa es su casa!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki felt her arms shake and then suddenly give way, and soon she was falling back to the mattress. She lay there on her back, chest heaving as she took in deep, heavy breaths and listened to Natsume's words. What on earth was wrong with this psycho bitch? Why was she doing this? Was there even a reason? Or did she simply enjoy torturing people like this? This was supposed to be an experiment? What kind of sick, twisted experiment was she talking about?!

Saki couldn't lift her head up to look at the woman right now; she was far too sexually exhausted. She felt as though she'd just chained together about ten orgasms...which she probably had. Even her words, she could barely get out. "You... put that thing... in my head...?" she gasped out, staring up at the ceiling. She was of course referring to the orgasmo machine. Leave it to Natsume to create a nano chip version that could be surgically implanted in one's brain. What's more, she had no way of removing it apparently, not without going catatonic. She was completely at this crazed woman's mercy!

Eventually, Saki's body recovered enough for her to slowly get up from the bed. By this time, Natsume was long gone, already headed to the school. She supposed that she really would be out for a week in this case... but where? Here? She had to stay in the psychopath's home? She really, really didn't want to, but she knew she had no choice. If what Natsume said was true, then the chip in her head was also a tracking device... and she didn't want to know what would happen if Natsume discovered she was leaving this place halfway to her own home. She shuttered at the thought of being punished with the orgasmo chip in the middle of a busy street.

Saki wobbled as she stood up. Her legs felt like jelly, shaking with each step she took. She had no idea how powerful that device was, but it had certainly reduced her to nothing more than a quivering mass of sexual bliss... and even now in the afterglow, she could barely even stand, and it had been almost an hour since it stopped. It took a few moments to realize again that she was still naked. Unfortunately, her clothes were no where to be found, and while she contemplated raiding Natsume's drawers, she quickly decided against wearing anything of that lunatic's. For now, she supposed, she would be walking around in the buff. Perhaps she could persuade the woman to allow her some of her own clothes later...

Walking around the modest home, she soon found herself in the kitchen. She now realized just how starved she was, and quickly went to the refrigerator to find something to eat. Natsume had said to make herself at home, after all. Within a few minutes, she had fixed herself three sandwiches, a side of potato chips, and a large glass of iced tea. She consumed the entire meal in about five minutes. She really was incredibly starving... When she finished, she cleaned up the place and then headed back to the bedroom. She felt suddenly very tired, so she figured she might as well take a nap.

When she got to the room, however, she blinked at the large stain on the sheets, courtesy of her climactic bodily fluids... well, she certainly wasn't going to be sleeping on that. Having nothing better to do, she stripped the bed of its sheets and searched around until she found the laundry room. Two hours later, the sheets were fresh, cleaned, dried, and toasty warm. She returned back to the bedroom again and put the sheets back into perfect place. With that all taken care of, Saki pulled the blankets back on, tucked herself beneath them, and put her head against the pillow. She drifted away into a deep, quiet sleep shortly after.
Mood: Sigh...
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Natsume violently kicked her door open after going through the trouble of unlocking it (and turning the knob) with a violent scream of "WOOOOOO!"

She slammed the door shut behind her, dropped off her shoes and bolted across the house to her bedroom. Finding Saki there in bed now fully awake and alarmed at whatever intruder had come, Natsume leapt onto the bed with her, accidentally landing on the orgasm button in the process.

Still, the biology teacher seemed not to notice Saki's agony as she hugged her close.

"You should've seen it! We had a blood lab today and this kid fainted! It was so damn funny I just couldn't stop laughing!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Needless to say, Saki was awoken rather abruptly at the rather blatant, loud, obnoxious entrance by her captor. Almost instantly, she bolted upright with a scream, shielding herself with her arms from whatever horror was coming at her! ...only to realize that it was just Natsume. Though, then again, that was a horror all on its own. As the woman raced across the bedroom straight at her, all Saki could do was stare with a combination of confusion and fear, still shielding herself with her arms.

That did little good, however, as suddenly Natsume leaped at her and landed on the bed in just the right position to glomp her and squeeze her close. The only problem with that, however... was that she had apparently landed on the button that triggered the nano chip. Within mere seconds, Saki was screaming, moaning, twitching, and writhing in orgasmic ecstacy. She instinctively squeezed Natsume in return, her warm body being the closest thing to her, and began humping up against the woman without stopping.

She couldn't stop, because her orgasms didn't stop. Natsume was stuck on top of the button, which meant that Saki was stuck in an endless chain of orgasms until she got off of it. "Naaaaatsuuuuumeeeee!" she shrieked out, grinding her now soaked hips up against the woman's body. "The button! The button! You're on the buttoooooon!"
Mood: @.@
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:29 pm

"Aaawww! It's good to see you too, Prince-chan!" Natsume obliviously attributed Saki's sudden affection to her having missed having attention from everyone's favorite psychotic teacher. Natsume only hugged back tighter, seemingly deaf to Saki's pleas.

"...Okay! ...You can stop now! ...I love you too, but aren't you taking this a bit far?!" Natsume began to wonder if she'd ever escape from Saki's iron grip, doing her best to wrestle away until finally her position shifted enough that the button was released as was Saki from her torture.

Once she was finally free to move about again, Natsume leapt back up off the bed and started trying to get the half comatose Saki up as well.

"Come on! We need to decide where we're going for dinner!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki felt like she was going mad! So much pleasure! Too much pleasure! Good god, she was on fire! She felt so GOOD! And as far as normal thoughts went, she was completely gone, now nothing more than ograsming mush. She lost count of how many she'd been through. Fifty? Sixty? Somewhere around there. She could barely feel between her legs anymore she was so numb, but god she just couldn't stop climaxing! It was AMAZING! She screamed wildly at the top of her lungs with blissful enjoyment, moaned, groaned, humped against the warm body she clung to... oh it was like a dream.

And then...it was all gone. The moment that Natsume shifted off the button, Saki's orgasms came to a sudden halt and she fell backwards limply to the bed again, barely conscious. The sheets she had gone through so much trouble earlier to clean where now completely drenched in her fluids. She was going to need to down a gallon of water later or else risk dehydration. Of course, there was question whether she' even be able to drink anything. Or even move for that mater.

As of right now, she lay motionlessly on the bed, sprawled out with a drunken looking grin on her face and eyes appearing like rotating spirals, as was the anime cliche. Natsume could try all she wanted, but she wasn't going to get Saki up right now. She needed to rest...rest and enjoy this amazing afterglow..her body tingled everywhere, it was so wonderful... so good. After what felt like an eternity, the world slowly, slowly, slooowly came back to her. The room came into focus and she could hear Natsume's voice in the background. She tried to move, but could manage little more than to twitch her arms and legs.

"D...dinn...er?" she uttered, blinking weakly a couple times. "I...hungry...dinner..."
Mood: DOUBLE RAINBOW!
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 pm

As Saki replied to Natsume's attempts to rouse her, Natsume's face went pale. All happiness on her expression instantly melted away as she just looked totally fucking scared.

"Oh fuck..." Natsume spoke with a deadpan tone. "I've gone and made her a retard..."
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

It took Saki abou twenty minutes or so to be able to finally move properly again. She slowly raised her head, then rolled onto her side, and attempted to get up... she succeeded only in falling off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thud. "Ow!" she shouted, holding a hand to her rear end, which she had landed on hard. At least the pain seemed to help spur her on a bit. Eventually, she somehow managed to find her way back to her feet... though when she tried to take a step, her legs wobbled like silly puddy and she was forced to hold herself up against the dresser.

"The button..." she gaped, still breathless." Don't ever...please...don't sit on it...like that again. Please..." While it had felt amazing, she had just gone through about a month's worth of orgasms at the least in a matter of minutes. She had been quite scared that she would pass out only to awaken in a hospital bed years later after coming out of a coma. "Now you... mentioned dinner... I'm starving."
Mood: Woozy
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 pm

"Button?" Natsume asked cluelessly before retrieving the accursed device and giving the button itself a brief tap.

She watched Saki's reaction carefully before finally coming to the final conclusion that had been entirely obvious to the one being affected by the evil's of the vile button. She leaned down to help Saki back onto her feet from where she'd undoubtedly hit the floor again as she spoke.

"I'll try not to do that again, but no promises! Now for dinner! I was thinking that deli downtown seemed like a good place to eat, but I don't tend to eat out alone so I haven't been able to try it yet! Whatcha think?!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki took in a deep breath, trying to steady herself on her feet. Her legs kept wanting to collapse like jelly, no matter how hard she tried to stay upright. At least with Natsume helping her, she didn't fall down again, though... "Right... a deli... I guess that sounds okay," she said, still gaping for breath. She swallowed hard and then straightened herself out, before suddenly remembering something.... she was still stark naked.

"I... clothes, I need clothes. Where are my clothes?" She looked around, hoping that they would somehow materialize out of thin air... as far as she knew, Natsume had taken her clothes and hidden them somewhere. God, she wanted to be so mad at this woman right now... but she just simply didn't have the energy. Not even close.
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Natsume didn't hesitate at Saki's request for clothes as she bounded over to the room's closet and threw the doors open. Within was the stereotypical anime display of the same outfit hung up across the entire bar.

What did Natsume expect Saki to wear? It was actually very similar to Saki's business attire... only sluttier. It didn't show too much, but it didn't cover all that much either. To Natsume it was perfectly fine, but then Natsume regularly wore a long shirt like a dress as well!

Why did she seem so prepared for this instance? The world may never know.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki blinked as the overly excited Natsume bounded over to the closet and threw it open. She guessed that meant that there were outfits in there for her to wear... or at least, one outfit seven different times. Saki stood there staring at them for a few moments, wondering just how long Natsume had been planning this whole thing to already have multiple copies of Saki's work attire for the duration of her stay. Was this woman stalking her? Now that was a really creepy thought...

Saki sighed and grabbed the first outfit she saw, her normal skirt and blouse. Only problem was... "Um, there aren't any bras... or panties. You can't expect me to walk around without..." she stopped herself, blinking at the woman. Playing off the blank stare she was giving, Saki narrowed her eyes and looked back at the outfit. "Of course, you never intended me to wear any underwear..." she mumbled to herself, then proceed to reluctantly change into the clothes, commando style.

Okay... there was another problem with it. These were definitely not modeled after her normal clothes, not completely. For one thing, the blouse barely went past her chest, exposing her entire midriff. Secondly, it seemed incredibly tight, and pushed her breasts off, offering as much cleavage as possible. She rather thought they were going to pop out. Third of all, the skirt was waaaay shorter than it should have been...it just went down past her buttocks. If she so much as leaned forward, it would likely expose half her ass, which considering she wasn't wearing any panties, was a VERY big deal. And fourth of all, the thigh high stockings weren't just, well stockings, no... they were fishnet. As if the rest of the ensemble wasn't bad enough.

"I feel... like a hooker," Saki mumbled, looking down at herself. This...was going to be horrible. "Let's just go and get this over with..." With a series of annoyed mutterings under her breath, she started walking out of the bedroom.
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Natsume got a good enough look at Saki as she was dressing herself to know exactly how everything looked, even going so far as to do a few circles around her as she was finishing up. It all looked perfectly presentable to her!

"You LOOK like a hooker!" Natsume cheered with a hardy thumbs up and overenthusiastic smile a la Might Guy. "It's much more thrilling than your old stuff! Time to pick up some hunks!"

She rushed out ahead of Saki, going so far as to generously open the door for her guest... and slap her ass playfully with a teasing giggle as she walked by.

The deli was nothing special, but it was definitely nowhere that two women such as their latest visitors would be seen often. Most of the patrons seemed to be ignoring the obnoxious and slutty pair to the best of their ability...
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Of course, why wouldn't looking like a hooker be a good thing to Natsume? It made perfect sense... Saki didn't WANT to feel, or even look, like a hooker. That was not how she dressed. She was a sensible woman that would never be caught dead in an outfit like this under normal circumstances. She felt so very exposed right now... but then that could just be the breeze drafting in from beneath her skirt. Sighing, she followed after Natsume and walked through the door she held open... only to then jump with a help at the sudden, sharp slap to her ass. Oh this was going to be a long afternoon...

At the deli, Saki did her best to cover herself up whenever possible, holding her arms up and crossing them over her chest, trying to hide the massive cleavage she was sporting. She did her best not to even slightly bent forward, either, or else everyone behind her was going to get a very generous look at her rear end, not to mention the underside of her slit. Oh good god why was she dressed like this? "Okay... let's just eat fast and get out of here..." she muttered. The sooner they got out of public the better.
Mood: Argh
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:23 pm

"What? What's that now?" Natsume spoke sarcastically. This time she wasn't as oblivious as she had seemed before. "I can't hear you being a Debbie Downer over the sounds of your intense ORGASM!"

Natsume put a great deal of volume and emphasis on that last word as she slammed down on the button that still happened to be in her pocket. All eyes would be on them with that word... and Saki's ensuing reaction.

The waitress that had been coming immediately did a 180 and strolled off in the opposite direction at the sight. Today was just not her day...
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki's eyes immediately widened at Natsume's words. No! She couldn't be serious! Not here! Not now! "No, Natsume-san, please, don't! I'm begging you, please don't press the-" But it was too late. The psycho woman had already pushed the button, and it was too late to do anything about it. Instantly, Saki exploded into her... probably hundredth orgasm of the day.

Sinking back against her seat, she threw her head back and screamed out wildly with pleasure. Her hips bucked and humped the air, fluids soaking out from beneath her short skirt. Meanwhile, her hands came up and clamped down tightly on her breasts, which happened to pull her blouse down just enough to indeed allow her tits to pop out into the open. "Natsume! No! Nnnggghhh! Please! Make it stoooop! Not heeeeere!" she shrieked, through her panting, excited moans.
Mood: Not again!
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncovering the Mystery
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum