Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncovering the Mystery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

Rep : 0

Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki sat calmly behind the desk in her office. Right now, she was simply relaxing, looking out the window behind her that oversaw the beautiful high school campus. Not everyone got to attend such a marvelous academic institution, and she was even honored enough to be its principal. She gave it her all to make sure that this academy remained the very best in its field, and she wanted her students to always remember their time here. However... lately, strange things had been happening.

Ever since returning from winter break, there had been rumors. Students and teachers alike spoke of strange occurrences, talking about people with 'special powers'. Ever since that mysterious explosion just a few miles from the school... She wouldn't have believed it under normal circumstances, of course. Such a thing happened only in things like anime. This was different, though. This, she did believe. She believed it because she was one of them, one of those people everyone was talking about. She couldn't quite explain it or how it happened...it just did. And now she had some sort of strange gift, one she didn't know what to do with. The biggest question on her mind right now was: where did she go from here?

She had no idea what this power, this gift, this curse, meant, and the best she could do right now was try to live with it. And so, she forced herself to go about her regular duties. For now, she would make her daily rounds and check up on various classes in progress. After taking another few moments to look out the window, she stood up, straightened out her blouse, and exited the office. She waved to Mei, the secretary, on her way out and then began her walk through the halls. She had to sigh at the first classroom she came to: the biology lab.

That Natsume, she never listened. She wouldn't even wear appropriate teaching attire. That, and she was pretty much certifiable. If not for her brilliance in her field, Saki wouldn't even bother keeping the woman around. Taking in a deep breath, she gripped the door handle and slowly pushed the door open, almost afraid of what she might find inside.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 4

Back to top Go down
https://kobayashihigh.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 am

Himura Saki - Principal

"Um...sure, I suppose," Saki said, still eying Natsume with a peculiar look. This was quite honestly the strangest woman she'd ever met. Voted students' favorite? Probably because she taught her classes half naked and forced them to play around with an orgasm machine...but that was hardly the point. "But as the principal of this school, I have to maintain n appropriate and professional appearance. I certainly can't be walking around in little to no clothes, that would be unbecoming of my position."
Mood: Calm
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 am

Irada Natsume - Biology Teacher

"What IS be-coming of your position?" Natsume started her statement with a childish giggle. "Laying on my desk, groping your breast while having the most fantastic climax of your life right in front of a classroom? There was certainly some coming there!" She got a nice, big laugh at that, kicking her legs wildly in the air till her chair fell over with a hard thump... and silence.

She cleared her throat as she got up, straightening the chair and sitting back down with a suddenly serious air. She snatched another veggie from her bag before starting again.

"You can do whatever you want. Have the higher-ups demanded my head on a silver platter just cuz I show off my killer thighs and every now and again cause an accident... or twelve? Nope!" she answered herself matter of factly. "I do my job well and no one's decided to sue us yet! I guess I'm just that awesome at my job!" And at that she kicked back again and moved on to some celery.
"Cool people eat healthy!"

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki's eye twitched at the comment. It had happened a mere few hours ago, and already it was being brought up again. Like she really needed a reminder, she had been there after all! Swallowing, she watched as Natsume laughed, and laughed, and laughed...and laughed, until she finally fell over out of her chair. Well, Saki had to admit that at least that was quite a bit humorous. Still, she didn't like where this conversation was going...or secretly did, but just wouldn't admit it.

"In my defense, that was hardly my fault..." Saki said, clearing her throat and trying to maintain her posture. "It's not like I knew what would happen when I pressed that button...you're the reason why the entire freshman Biology class saw me like...like that. But they'll certainly never be seeing me like that again. I guarantee that."
Mood: Embarrassed
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 am

To Natsume that was a clear challenge, lips lengthening into a psychotically gleeful smile.

"I bet I could have it... arranged... If you really don't think it could ever happen..." Natsume had drifted off into her own Candyland of murderous delights with that. Anything that Saki said would very likely be lost on her at this point. She was already planning just how it could be done.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki's eyes sunk into a dead glare, burning a hole through Natsume. "Don't you even think about it..." she said, already making a mental note to take out that stack of Biology teacher applications...better to be prepared in case something unfortunate should happen to Natsume. Like if she got sick...or got fired...or found herself sinking to the bottom of a lake with cement shoes.
Mood: *Glare*
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:25 am

Natsume seemed to snap back to reality in an instant with Saki's statement, blinking innocently as if she'd just fallen asleep in class and gotten herself caught by snoring.

"Think about what?" Natsume spoke in a slightly younger voice. "I have no idea what you mean. I was only thinking about how much fun we could have together... in front of my class." And that smile returned as she went back to normal. "You know you'd love it."

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki continued to narrow her eyes at the woman. She blinked once, then held a fist in front of her mouth and cleared her throat. "Perhaps with you...yes. But not in front of your class. Or any kind of audience for that matter...that's what you're coming to my office after school for. I will not be doing anything like that in front of a group of people, least of all students. For crying out loud, we mustn't scar them...they're still innocent. Mostly.. at least the ones who haven't had your class yet."
Mood: *Ahem*
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 am

"Sure, sure..." Natsume spoke laxly with an apathetic shrug. "You say that now, but there's a closet slut somewhere in there just dying to get out and say hello to the wide world of exhibitionism. People need to learn to be more free thinking. Everyone's so DULL." Natsume sighed and began packing up. "You'll see the light when I come by later and show you what that ole contraption is REALLY capable of! Ciao!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki let out a nervous laugh at Natsume's statement, trying to reassure herself that the woman was simply off her rocker. More importantly, she was trying to reassure herself that there was no way she could possibly right. Saki was a respectable woman, with a respectable job. There was certainly no 'closet slut' waiting to 'say hello to the wide world of exhibitionism'. Uh uh, definitely not. At least that's what she kept telling herself. And she was certain that she knew herself better than this psycho woman did anyhow...

"Eheh, well...I might not quite say that," she insisted, as Natsume started to get up. At least it would be a little calmer now that she was leaving. "And I'm sure you will...see you later, in any case, Natsume-san." Once the woman was gone, Saki let out a long breath and quickly finished up her lunch, then heading back to her office.

---

Later that day, after school had ended, Saki sat a bit nervously in her seat behind her desk. It was currently four in the afternoon, about the time after school clubs and sports practices would be ending, meaning that mostly everyone would be leaving except for a few teachers who stayed to work late. This was also about the time she had told Natsume to come by. Since she was the only one who stayed late that worked in the main office, they wouldn't have to worry about anyone hearing them...gosh she couldn't even believe she was actually going to go through with this.

She looked curiously at the device that Natsume had oh so appropriately called 'orgasmo'. She'd been a victim of its power three times today already, twice actually willingly...of course the last time had been hours ago. She had to say, that in spite of her vehement protest of it ever being used on students, she found its own personal use to be very stimulating... though why she had invited its creator by to use it with her, she still couldn't figure out. Perhaps she had simply been caught up in the moment...
Mood: Nervous
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Regardless of who was or wasn't around, Natsume booted open the door to Saki's office with the song filled shout of "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBAAAALL!" and trotted into Saki's office like she owned the place. She wasn't one to sit around and waste time on formalities. Instead she got straight to the point!

"So should we start with the basics or ramp it up to full orgasmic bliss?!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Well... she certainly knew how to make an entrance anyway, Saki would give her that. Still didn't meant that Natsume wasn't totally insane, though. "I, er..." she started, scratching the side of her cheek. She glanced down at the device and gave it a sort of funny look. What was there to knowing how this thing worked, anyway? You strapped it on, flipped the switch...then sat back and enjoyed. At least, that's how she understood it. But were there really finer details to it? "Why don't you...give me a quick run through on the basics. I mean, you do know it best, after all. So, I would trust that you know the best way to go about using it..."
Mood: Nervous
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 am

Natsume was swift to hop her way to the desk and snatch up the control device, motioning to Saki to place the receiver on her noggin with a few quick hand motions.

"Time to begin! You ain't never experienced anything like this before!" She exclaimed, sliding her thumb over the side to open a secret compartment with yet more buttons. One among the dozen went off as Natsume pressed it down and in an instant Saki would feel a jolt... and then nothing. Absolutely nothing. She'd just been totally numbed and paralyzed! "How's that?! Awesome, right?!" Natsume cackled. "Time to fill Natsume's quota of love!" Another button and Saki would instantly black out. The last thing she'd hear was Natsume's mad scientist giggles filling her head.

Upon waking up... she'd be seated, strapped to the chair by belts... and in front of a full classroom of raucious students.

"Hey there, Prince-chan!" Natsume exclaimed, noticing that the principal was coming around. "How was your sleep?! I was just telling my class how you've graciously volunteered to help them study! Are you ready?!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki raised an eyebrow as Natsume revealed another compartment on the device with several more buttons. Well that was odd...why did it need more buttons? And what did they do? ...Well apparently she was about to find out, as the device was once again strapped to her head. She just really hoped that her brain didn't end up permanently damaged from this...

When Natsume pressed the button and nothing happened, Saki tried to ask her what was wrong and why it wasn't working. Only thing was, she couldn't She couldn't move a muscle, even to open her mouth. What the hell....why the fuck was she paralyzed?! Why couldn't she move?! Oh no...she really hoped this wasn't about to lead to what she was thinking would happen... But sure enough, moments later, she blacked out cold. That damn maniacal laughter was the last thing that echoed in her mind.

And then some time later, she finally woke up. She was groggy at first, blinking the sleep from her eyes. She tried to get up only to find that she still couldn't move...but not because she was paralyzed. She was instead strapped to a chair, tied down and immobile. And she...was in the middle of Natsume's early morning class. Oh son of a bitch...

"Natsume-san..." she muttered, her eye twitching. "I swear if you don't let me out of this chair right now, you'll regret it!"
Mood: Damn it all!
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 am

"Come on now!" Natsume exclaimed cherily to the newly awakened spoil sport. "Every right answer is a fantastic orgasm! I know you wanna let these fine students see you squirming in ecstasy!" She gave Saki a gentle pat on the cheek and kiss on the forehead before turning back to the class for review to begin.

"Alright everyone! First genetically engineered orgasm! ... ... ...I mean organism! First genetically engineered organism! What and where?! Your prince-chan is counting on you!"
"Meowth! That's right!"

((Kod's character is taking part in this scene only))
Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Terou Yamasaki

It was moments like these that caused Terou to focus in his Biology class. He learned intellectual things occasionally in all of his classes, but you got a much more practical education with Natsume-Sensei. When else could you see a teacher tie up the principal and attach her to an orgasm machine?

While he tried not to stand out to much in class, he'd be damned if he was going to let someone else be the one to make the principal come in front of the class. After hearing the question, he waited a few seconds, then raised his hand and answered. "A tobacco plant, made in the state of Wisconsin, in 1983. It was designed to be resistant to herbicides." Damn, this was going to be good.
Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy
Reality Hack
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

"No, don't you people answer any of her questions!" Saki demanded, trying to struggle out of her chair. "I swear I'll have you expelled for partaking in this, I'm your principle!" And this was...technically a form of rape? Or something like that. "And Natsume, I swear if you press that button, your ass is fired! Hear me? Don't you dare! We had an agreement, and this is not it!"
Mood: Damn it all!
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 am

Natsume remained silent both through the answer to the question and Saki's rant, slowly moseying her way up to Saki's chair with her hands behind her back. Once she actually reached the principal's side she knelt down beside her so that their faces were side by side. It was quite a contrast between the two expressions...

Natsume smirked like a cat that had just ate the family goldfish as she spoke aloud for all to hear, though it was directed at Saki.

"Suspenseful ain't it? Is the answer right or wrong, Prince-chan? Are you about to be punished or rewarded? That's the name of this little game. I'm still MOSTLY sticking to our agreement. I mean... I'm not using it ON a student right? That's the worst part. You willingly volunteered for this!" Natsume released a wicked giggle at that. "It has to be much better than pulling three random students from the class, right? Take the hit... for JAPAN! For greatness! For glory!" She leapt to her feet and punched a fist into the air before all her muscles suddenly went slack and she seemed to remember where she was. "...Oh right, got carried away there."

And with a much less enthusiastic couple of motions she opened another panel on the opposite side of the box and twisted the knob to the far end (it had only been about halfway before).

"Have fun..." And the button was pushed. It wouldn't be hard for Saki to realize that the answer had been correct enough.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am

Himura Saki - Principal

"What are you talking about, I never volunteered for this!" Saki shot back. What kind of insane would this woman have to be to believe that Saki actually wanted to be strapped to a chair in front of a classroom and sexually tormented? Why on earth would she want that?! "I swear, do not press that button....you will be sorry, I promise you that." She was not going to sit here and be Natsume's little play toy, not if she could help it! *Struggle, struggle* Okay...so maybe she didn't have experience with escaping ropes. She should have taken those escape artist classes...

Saki gawked a little at Natsume's random act...or whatever the hell that was the woman had just done. Natsume was getting mroe psychotic by the day, she was certain of it. Of course, this confusion was short lived as she saw Natsume turn the dial up and then go for the button again. Saki's eye twitched. "Natsume-san! Don't you DARE! Put it do-OHHHH!"

Her sentence was cut off with a screaming moan as her body suddenly went into almost violent spasms. She threw her head back and opened her legs as wide as they could go tied to the chair, while her muscles twitched and hips bucked, writhing in ecstasy. She forgot everything that had just been happening, where she was, what she had been mad about. The only thing she was now aware of was some kind of unfathomable pleasure shooting through her body the likes of which she'd never experienced.

She lost count of how many climaxes she went through in the brief time the device was in effect. Six, seven, eight, more? She didn't stop screaming and moaning the entire time, and the seat she sat in was now soaked. By the end of it, she was slumped in the chair, breathing heavily as though she'd just run a marathon. Or several. Her mouth hung open, a line of drool running from it, as she stared off blankly into space, chest heaving...
Mood: HOLY CRAP!
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 am

Natsume knelt again, putting an arm over Saki's shoulder and shaking her a bit. Her voice remained low and friendly as if she were speaking to a small child.

"Now wasn't that worth all that trouble? I'm so happy you enjoy my latest invention. Would you like to answer some questions yourself now and show the class just how awesome their Prince-chan is?"
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:39 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki blinked a few times, trying to come back into reality. Her mind was thick in a fog of sexual afterglow. She couldn't remember what was going on. Where was she...what was she doing here...why was her chair wet? Several moments later, she raised her head, struggling to hold it upright. She blinked again, groaning lightly. "I...what...questions...what questions?" she uttered, still breathing heavily. "Who...do I have a test?" She was hardly making sense at the moment, but then that as because she was still loopy from about eight consecutive orgasms.
Mood: Wow...
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 am

"Yup!" Natsume didn't give Saki any more time to recover and regain her senses. This was all part of the game! "What makes plants green?! Answer now!" It was a simple question that most students in this grade already knew, but it would be simple enough to hopefully be a knee-jerk reaction to answer for someone like Saki. Natsume was only taking one question for her own personal pleasure. The rest would be real questions again.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki breathed deeply several more times again, trying to get her head back on straight. Damn, she was in a world unlike any other right now... even the afterglow was about fifty times mroe enjoyable. She blinked for a moment at the question, though. What made...plants green? That was an easy one...she knew that...basic stuff. "I, uh... plants green... what... makes... crsantha.... chromos... uh... oh, chlorof... no, I mean...chlorophyll, it's chlorophyll."
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:00 am

Natsume simply continued smiling, hugging Saki with the one arm behind her as her other hand crept to the button... and pressed it down.

"THAT'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Let's give the lady her prize!" Natsume screamed out like a game show announcer.
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki breathed in again. Prize? She got a prize? What kind of prize? And then it happened again. her body went dive bombing back into an epic series of climaxes almost instantaneously as Natsume pressed the button. She twitched and spasmed even harder this time, shouting out in wild ecstasy. She even nestled her face against Natsume's arm that was was hugging around her shoulder. She soaked the chair harder this time, lost in a mind numbing world of seemingly never ending bliss. At that moment, she never wanted it to stop...
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 am

And so it went on... and on... and on... Saki's only breaks came between classes. She never actually left the chair and her only choice was to pee or not to pee (which was promptly stored for further experimentation when done). At least she wasn't CONSTANTLY orgasming though! That would probably be quite unhealthy anyhow. As it was, by the end Saki was barely able to move a muscle.

Once the final bell had rung and the final student had filed out Natsume finally set Saki free... to practically melt off the chair and flop to the floor in a puddle of her own fluids. Natsume could only begin to imagine how the principal was feeling at this exact moment. She'd have to ask her about it later!

Saki was quite helpless in this state and Natsume had no idea where she lived... but she couldn't very well just leave her like this! She thought for a few moments before another of her devious grins came over her expression. She'd just have to take her to her own home! ...And possibly run some experiments on the side! How entertaining this would be!

Natsume actually squealed with joy as she activated the first stage of her abilities, which was enough to support her lacking strength to heft Saki's wet, limp body up into her arms and carry her off to her car. Oh how naughty this would be! Saki appeared to be totally out of it, so of course there was no argument on her part... not that Natsume would have paid any heed in any case.

In almost no time at all they were home and Natsume got to work! Full anesthesia would ensure that Saki would never feel nor remember any of the events that transpired those first few hours within her home, but when she finally came to after an ungodly amount of time she'd find herself stripped naked and hugged against an equally naked, sleeping Natsume... in her bed. Boy wouldn't that make for an interesting story back at school?
"Meowth! That's right!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncovering the Mystery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-
Jump to: