Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncovering the Mystery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

Rep : 0

Uncovering the Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 am

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki sat calmly behind the desk in her office. Right now, she was simply relaxing, looking out the window behind her that oversaw the beautiful high school campus. Not everyone got to attend such a marvelous academic institution, and she was even honored enough to be its principal. She gave it her all to make sure that this academy remained the very best in its field, and she wanted her students to always remember their time here. However... lately, strange things had been happening.

Ever since returning from winter break, there had been rumors. Students and teachers alike spoke of strange occurrences, talking about people with 'special powers'. Ever since that mysterious explosion just a few miles from the school... She wouldn't have believed it under normal circumstances, of course. Such a thing happened only in things like anime. This was different, though. This, she did believe. She believed it because she was one of them, one of those people everyone was talking about. She couldn't quite explain it or how it happened...it just did. And now she had some sort of strange gift, one she didn't know what to do with. The biggest question on her mind right now was: where did she go from here?

She had no idea what this power, this gift, this curse, meant, and the best she could do right now was try to live with it. And so, she forced herself to go about her regular duties. For now, she would make her daily rounds and check up on various classes in progress. After taking another few moments to look out the window, she stood up, straightened out her blouse, and exited the office. She waved to Mei, the secretary, on her way out and then began her walk through the halls. She had to sigh at the first classroom she came to: the biology lab.

That Natsume, she never listened. She wouldn't even wear appropriate teaching attire. That, and she was pretty much certifiable. If not for her brilliance in her field, Saki wouldn't even bother keeping the woman around. Taking in a deep breath, she gripped the door handle and slowly pushed the door open, almost afraid of what she might find inside.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 4

Back to top Go down
https://kobayashihigh.rpg-board.net
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Irada Natsume - Biology Teacher

Saki likely could've heard the riot going on within from outside the door, but opening the barrier would cause the overflow to spill out into the hall in a noisy ruckus.

The room was currently set up like a game show, three students sitting in chairs before the rest of the audience of classmates with Natsume there at her podium. There were odd metal devices strapped to the students' heads with wires that all lead back to a block of wiring and switches in Natsume's hands. The audience seemed to be enjoying what was going on, not even minding that the principal had just shown up to their party.

"Ullo, Prince-chan!" the eccentric biology teacher waved to Saki. Once again she was in casual clothes, smiling happily as if it didn't even matter that she was breaking several rules just by existing as she was.

Without waiting for a response she turned back to her game.

"Miyamoto-kun! First genetically engineered organism! What? Where? Fire!"
"The price is WRONG, bitch!"

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki had to do a double take and rub her eyes to be certain that she was actually seeing what she was seeing. What in the world was going on here?! This woman had wires strapped to the heads of her students and connected to some strange device, which she had no idea what it was...perhaps some type of brain monitor, though knowing Natsume, it was something far more sinister. She ignored the 'Prince-chan' comment, actually not even caring or understanding what it was referring to. her entire attention was focused on whatever demonic game show this mad woman was trying to replicate.

"N-Natsume-san," Saki uttered, still blinking around at the classroom in confusion. "What...what in the world is going on here? What are those devices attached to your students? You're not hurting them, are you?"
Mood: WTF?

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Natsume's grin didn't fade, not even seeming to acknowledge Saki's presence until she put a finger up to signal that she needed a minute as the nervous student began to answer.

"Um... sheep... ... ...Scotland?"

Natsume stood for a moment as if considering the answer before switching the switch. Immediately the guy's eye started to twitch and his teeth clenched till Natsume flipped the switch again.

"WRONG! Saori-chan! Answer!" Natsume pointed a finger at the young woman beside him who was nervously biting on her thumb. "We're playing a game!" Natsume's features morphed back to a crazed smile as she turned to face Saki once again. "No worries! There won't be any lasting damage! ... ... ...I think..." She tapped her chin, considering the statement with a deep period of thought before coming back to the world of the conscious. "Nope, there shouldn't be."

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki stood there, mortified as Natsume flipped the switch and the poor student began twitching in apparent pain. Almost immediately, she took action, moving through the classroom and removing the wires from their heads. "Good GOD, Natsume-san!" she exclaimed, in disbelief that the woman would actually take things this far. "You can't just inflict pain to your students over answering a question wrong, they're human beings! Not to mention, do you have any idea how much their parents could sue this school for? We have a reputation to uphold, and if an angry parent decides to slam us with a lawsuit for causing their child permanent brain damage, we'll go bankrupt!"

Saki took in a few deep breaths, before slowly bringing up ah and to her head and rubbing her temples. She walked back to Natsume's desk and grabbed the device with the switch from her. "I'm confiscating these. You can have them back....well, never." She took another second to look over Natsume, and then added, with a sigh, "And for the love of...when are you going to dress in proper attire?"
Mood: Oh Good God...

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 pm

"Well if they didn't want pain they'd STUDY more..." Natsume answered matter of factly, looking totally disgusted at Saki's sudden decision. "Hold on now! Put one on and push the green button before you decide this game isn't worth it!" she quickly demanded. "And if I wanted to dress like a nerd I'd have to start acting like a nerd. I don't see that happening any time in the near millenium. I'll stand in front of my class in the buff before I wear that crap." ...That got a rise from the male students.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki glared at Natsume's last comment. "Just keep talking and that can be arranged..." she muttered under her breath. Honestly, this woman was on drugs or something. Had to be. There was no other explanation. No one could just naturally be that messed up in the head, could they? One of these days, this woman was going to end up killing one of her students, and then there'd be trouble...

Of course, at Natsume's suggestion, Saki was more than just a little bit hesitant. As if she really wanted to strap an electric wire to her face and zap herself? What possible difference could the green button make on the effect? Ugh, whatever, she'd do it, but she swore if she spent the rest of her days drooling in a cup, this woman would suffer.

"Fine, I'll humor you," she said. Letting out a long sigh, she strapped one of the wires to her head and held the switch in her hand. She looked at the green switch for a moment and then, against her better judgement, pressed it.

Almost instantly, Saki's knees buckled inwards, legs becoming week. A powerful pulse of...of something...of intense pleasure, that was the only way to describe it...traveled throughout her body like wildfire. It spread to her fingertips down to her toes, until it all converged right between her legs. She was hardly even aware of what was going on, taking a step back and bumping up against Natsume's desk. She collapsed back onto it, only half aware of her screaming moans and bucking hips.

One of her hands traveled between her legs, trying to quell the insatiable burning of ecstasy. Before long, her entire body was gyrating and spasming in what could only be described as the most incredible, near instantaneous climax she'd ever dreamed of. Juices began squirting out from between her legs now, soaking into her skirt, and one of her hands were absently squeezing one of her breasts.

It lasted for what seemed like several minutes, before the sensation finally began to die away, and she was left lying there on the desk, breathing heavily with her chest heaving, and left staring up blankly at the ceiling, wondering where she was and what the hell had just happened. She had one word for it, though: holy fuck... Okay, two words, but they were worth it.
Mood: WOOAAAHH!!!
Condition: CLIMAX!

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm

The reason the heavenly sensations ended was because a very smug looking Natsume had snatched the control device from the hands that had very nearly dropped it in total, blind ecstasy. A second press was required to end the feelings after all. One could die from pleasure overload if they weren't careful! The entire class was in a full on uproar with the events. Watching poor Saori-chan go through the throes of orgasm was sweet as hell, but now they'd just seen their sexy principal's O-face! This class was the best!

Natsume applauded the display before leaning in and kissing her boss on the cheek.

"Very nice display, Prince-chan!" she congratulated the woman on her fantastic climax. "Can I keep Orgasmo now?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki took in steady breaths, slowly coming back down to reality, and gradually realizing what had just happened. A rush of emotions came with that revelation, not least of all embarrassment and anger. What kind of sick device was this?! And using it on students! What...what kind of person....this was NOT something that she was going to leave in the hands of this psycho woman, no way... no, she had other uses for it. As she finally sat up and then removed herself from the desk, she could feel her face flushing beat red.

"Natsume-san...you...you..." she started to say, but couldn't get anything out past the uproar of the students, who had all most certainly enjoyed seeing their principal writhing in orgasmic pleasure. She cleared her throat, straightened her skirt (which really needed to be changed...or at least her underwear), and snatched the device back from the woman. "This is NOT something to be using on your students! In any way, shape, or form! Do you hear me? I will NOT tell you again. If I ever see another one of these, I swear I'll fire you faster than...than...." Than the orgasm she'd just experienced. But she didn't say that.

"Now...all of you...get...back to your work. Do...something else," She swallowed, still beat red, trying to ignore the lecherous stares. "And stop looking at me like that! I'm your principal for goodness sake!"
Mood: SDFJISDJBFH!!!
Condition: Afterglow

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:40 pm

There wasn't much that Natsume could do at that point except shrug nonchalantly and address the class.

"You hear that class? We have to do something boring. Bring out a piece of paper, write your name on it and number from one to ten for a pop quiz."

There were groans from throughout almost immediately in tune with the rustling of papers and clicking of pencils. Natsume seemed just as unhappy.

"Don't be too rough with Orgasmo now. He still has a lot of miles in him. Thanks for ruining class... Boring Prince-chan..."

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki groaned and rolled her eyes. Great, way to make her look like the bad guy. All because she didn't want sexual harassment charges brought to the school by livid parents. Hold a hand to her forehead, she shook her head and sighed. She walked over to Natsume for a moment and leaned in to whisper to her.

"You have to realize, I'm not doing this because I'm trying to...'ruin the fun'," she said. "I have to consider everything in certain situations, and every possible way it could affect the school. With what you're doing...sure, some might find it, er...fun, but someone else might not, and that could lead to a lot of problems in the future."

She cleared her throat, and then quickly added, "If you ever want to use it yourself again...you can just come down to my office. You can use it there... under my supervision...just not on your students, please."
Mood: Ugh
Condition: Whew

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Natsume shrugged again to Saki's statements, not bothering to hide her voice as she replied.

"I consider everything personally. I don't need a little, purple-haired angel on my shoulder. My lil blond devil tells me plenty of good ideas! Everything would be fine, but you're just a paranoid spoilsport!" Natsume pouted at that, crossing her arms and wiping away the first signs of a tear. "It was so cool too!" And suddenly her expression changed back to one of joy for no apparent reason. "I'll be by some time after school!"
"Hohum..."

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki scratched her head as listened to Natsume, and then at the full 180 in mood. What...the hell was with this woman? She was likely to never understand... So, in the meantime, she'd take this device back to her office and change her bottoms. She always kept a couple spare outfits there just in case something like this happened...she remembered one time she stopped by the chemistry lab and had half her blouse incinerated. Yes, it was always a good thing to have spare clothes on hand at this school.

"Alright, well then," she started, clearing her throat and heading to the door. "I'll, uh...see you some time after school then." And once she had left the classroom, she stood there outside the door for several moments, wondering to herself how a routine visit to the Biology lab had turned into her inviting another woman by to her office (a deranged woman at that) to use an orgasm machine with her? ...Well there was a bizarre start to what was likely to be an even more bizarre day.
Mood: ...Huh?
Condition: Whew

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Several hours later, Saki sat alone in the teacher's lounge with her lunch spread out in front of her, including a sandwich, a cup of instant noodles, an apple, and a bottled water. She ate lunch later than most of the other faculty, so there wasn't really anyone else in the lounge, only the custodian, who was finishing up sweeping the floor. he'd likely be gone in a couple of minutes.

Fortunately, after the incident in the Biology lab, nothing else out of the ordinary had happened. At least, as far as she knew. There very likely could have been another explosion in the Chemistry lab. Then again, she didn't hear any sirens...yet. Her mind was elsewhere at the moment, though, instead thinking about the strange nature of her...ability, she guessed she'd call it. She knew she couldn't tell anyone, but she didn't know what else to do about it. She wanted to...to try it out again, she supposed, to learn more about it, but she couldn't do that now. And not right after school, either, since she apparently had other plans...

A low, dark, grumbling sounded in the back of her mind. It was speech, in some sort of archaic, thick language that wasn't of this world. And yet, she could understand every bit of it. It was that...that thing. That being that she could call forth...it was talking to her. She tried to concentrate on it, but she could barely hear it. Sighing, she took a bite of her sandwich.
Mood: Contemplative
Condition: Better

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 pm

And Saki's entire world would be interrupted as a very familiar face sat in the chair across from her and kicked back with her feet propped on another chair. She didn't bother being quiet, actually making quite a lot of noise as she slammed her sack lunch down on the table before her and pulled out a raw carrot, nibbling on it.

"Eeeeh... What's up, Doc?" Natsume asked rhetorically. "How's Orgasmo treated you? Fire any shots since ya claimed it as your own lil baby boy?" Natsume got a bit of a chuckle out of her question, even with as serious as it was. So far as she was concerned there was a 79% chance that Saki had cleared at least a small portion of her schedule to try it again. Who the fuck wouldn't after the first taste?! It could get addictive if one wasn't careful. She knew...
"Cool people eat healthy!"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki jolted back to reality as someone slammed their lunch down on the table. Jeez, you could give someone a heart attack like that! And then, when Saki saw who it was...she let out a small breath and looked back at her lunch. She almost wished she wasn't that hungry so she didn't have to spend that long in this woman's company. At least....when it didn't involve them both in her office after school.

She couldn't help but also be a bit apprehensive about her line of questioning, not even caring who heard. Fortunately, the custodian was gone, and they were alone. Well...she supposed she could be a little open about it. They were both women after all...and it was an amazing device. "Well, uh..." she started crossing her feet underneath the table. "I might have used it a coup...once more. It, uh...it's rather enjoyable."
Mood: Embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:52 pm

"Indeed it is!" Natsume exclaimed before calming and allowing her voice to trail off in the trance of thought. "Indeed it is... Orgasmo is quite a man..." And she jolted back quickly, finishing off her carrot and retrieving some broccoli from her bag on this trip. "S'up, Prince-chan? Anything interesting going down in school land other than your sexual needs?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

"Yes....yes it is," Saki mused to herself, and clearing her throat. She shifted her weight in her seat again and ate a couple of mouthfuls of her instant noodles. She glanced back up at the woman when she asked about what else was going on in school, though flinched a bit in embarrassment at the last comment.

"Well, nothing entirely exciting," she responded, with a shrug of her shoulders. "Miss Fujioka hasn't started any fires yet today, thank goodness. I don't know how many time she's almost burned this building to the ground. Other than that, there was a burst pipe down in the women's locker room, but Izumi-san took care of that pretty quickly. Um...what about you? Dare I even ask how the rest of your classes have gone?"

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:05 pm

"Since you took all the fun away I've been giving pop quizzes for the rest of the classes and blaming it on you. Great idea, no?" Natsume asked with a grin. "I'm using the time to build a new one..." she mumbled before quickly skipping to a new subject. "That Fuji-chan is a real loon... maybe if I opened her skull up and got a good look and scan of her brain I could find better reason for what makes a person like her so unstable..." She rubbed her chin in a thoughtfully sinister way for awhile before stopping. Was she serious?

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki raised a long eyebrow at Natsume's mumbled comment. It wasn't like she wasn't sitting right there and couldn't hear her... sure, it might be a wonderful device, but under no circumstances would she ever get Saki to think that it was an appropriate tool to use on students. But then, before she could dwell on the matter, the subject changed right back to the overzealous Chemistry teacher... which caused Saki's eyes to slowly widen wider and wider with each new word that came out of this woman's mouth.

She blinked, trying to determine if Natsume was being serious or not....goodness she certainly hoped not, that was not something she needed to try and deal with. Perhaps it was best if she just changed the subject...and because she couldn't think of anything meaningful, she brought up the first thing she noticed. "So, Natsume-san...why don't you wear appropriate attire when teaching? I mean..." She carefully leaned around the table to get a better view. "...it doesn't look like you're even wearing pants. And I'm not so sure that's a dress. Are you...just wearing a long shirt and underwear?

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Natsume didn't bother answering the question offered to her, instead letting a broad smile cross her face.

"Wanna see?" she asked slyly, catching the bottom of the garment in question between two fingers and playing with the cloth.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

"No, I don't want-" Saki started to say almost immediately, though she stopped herself short of finishing her sentence. She had to take a second and blink at the woman and try to comprehend the working mind of Natsume. What kind of woman just offers to show off her panties to a colleague? That...was not what she was expecting. Then again, was anything with this woman what you'd expect? Sitting up a little straighter, Saki cleared her throat and moved her seat around the side of the table. This time, she said, "....well, I suppose it couldn't hurt." Call her curious.
Mood: Confused, Curious

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Natsume's expression of sly pervertedness slowly shifted to curious surprise as Saki stopped herself in mid-refusal. Her head slowly angled to the left in total wonder as she tried to figure out what was going on. For once she'd become the shocked and off kilter one! This development was unexpected! How fascinating!

And suddenly Saki surprised her even further by calling her bluff. Being one to think on her feet, Natsume didn't allow her surprise to filter through any longer, instead chuckling wickedly and hopping up, climbing to stand on her chair and grab the bottom of her outfit.

"Here goes nothin!" she announced just before pulling it up... to reveal a pair of bloomers. It wasn't exactly panties, but it could certainly pass for them in a pinch. Still it wasn't exactly something that was taboo to display considering girls were expected to wear them with nothing but a normal shirt all the time during gym class. "S'all!" she finished, falling back into her seat. "Now you know and knowing is half the battle! Suits are stuffy and uncomfortable. This fits like a glove." And she chomped down another carrot.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Himura Saki - Principal

Saki watched with puzzlement as Natsume literally jumped up onto her chair in order to seemingly expose herself. What kind of woman was this?! And then Natsume lifted up her shirt....Saki simply let out a relieved breath. For a moment, she had really thought that the woman only had panties on under there. Or worse, nothing... Well, maybe not worse, depending on your point of view. Still, it relieved her to see something not quite as inappropriate under there, if only for the sake of those around her.

"Well, I suppose that isn't quite as bad as I had imagined," Saki said, as Natsume sat herself back down. She couldn't help but let out a small sigh at the comment about suits, though. It was what she was wearing, after all. "Well, sure, maybe...but I mean, suits help you look nice, it makes you presentable in a work environment. I mean, you would never see me roaming these halls with nothing but a long shirt and a pair of bloomers. I couldn't bear that casual look around the work place."
Mood: Calm
Tenshi - The Dark One

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:32 am

"Sure you can!" Natsume countered casually with a wave of her hand. "You'd just get some funny looks till people got used to it! I get funny looks all the time for stuff I do, but do I let it get to me and make me a stuffy nerd like you? Hell no! Live free! People will love you for it over time. There's a reason I was voted the student's favorite last year, ya know?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Mystery   Uncovering the Mystery Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncovering the Mystery
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-
Jump to: