Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Social

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

Rep : 0

Anti-Social - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Sonya Makarov

Gym class. it was quite possibly the only subject she enjoyed. Anything else and she would barely even try. She didn't care about her grades, she wasn't here to learn, after all. She was hear to get away from her overbearing parents, and so far that had worked like a charm. But gym...gym, she was good at. Gym, she liked. In gym, she was dominating. Her rather athletic and ripped physique was a clear statement of that.

She wasn't just thin, she was in quite possibly the best condition out of all these other pudgy students. Fat? What was fat? It had no unnecessary place on her body. A mere two percent of the healthy kind of fat (not taking her breasts into account), and the rest was all muscle. That was the one good thing her lifestyle had given her, this body. And what was on the agenda today for class? Swimming. She could do swimming. She didn't even have to get changed; her normal gym attire doubled as a swimsuit. At least she'd be getting a good work out today...she wondered how many laps around the pool she could do in an hour.
Mood: Calm
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1
Energy Conversion

Last edited by Kenji on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kobayashihigh.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya glanced over as Sonya said that anything he had in mind was going to be fine with her. Those were strong words to use after all. "Alright, I'll do my best to make it a good evening for you", he said with a tiny smile before watching the incident with the hot sauce take place. It was officialy, God loved and hated Enya at the same time. "You alright?", Enya asked simply.
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:44 am

Sonya Makarov

"Oh, yes, I'm fine," Sonya insisted, with a small laugh as she took another spoonful of ice cream and ate it. "I only spilled a little, nothing to worry about." She glanced back down at herself to make sure that she had wiped off all the hot sauce and, seeing just a tad bit that she had missed, quickly wiped the rest off and licked it off her finger again. "There, I think I got it all. You don't see any spot that I missed, do you?" In truth, there was still a spot that she had missed, though she couldn't see it from her angle since the tiny glob of chocolate sauce clung to the underside of one of her breasts. How it had managed to get there without her noticing was a mystery, but she had no idea it was there.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya glanced down as he saw the one spot that indeed Sonya had missed. Well she was asking him an honest question wasn't she? "Uh.....right there", he said with a small point. "Right underneath your breast", he said to clarify. After all if she glanced down she wouldn't really be able to see it at all. "It's just a tiny amount though, should be easy to get"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 am

Sonya Makarov

"Hmm?" Sonya uttered, glancing down again. Of course she still didn't see it. "Right underneath my... oh look at that." Upon wiping her finger across the bottom of her right breast, she indeed came away with a tiny droplet of hot fudge. Again, she licked it off. "Why thank you, that a fine observation." She then continued on with eating her ice cream like nothing happened, eventually finishing the off the small bowl. Now quite well satisfied in the hunger department, she let out a long breath and stretched her arms out, giving her toned abdomen a light pat. "That's better now... though I suppose it doesn't help us much in the long run. It is only... Nine-thirty," she commented, glancing up at the large clock.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya gave a nod as Sonya appreciated his observation. "I do my best", he said before finishing off his own ice cream in silence. At the mention of the time he couldn't believe that such little time had passed. "When do you think that your clothes will dry?", he asked curiously. "They looked pretty soaked after all"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:42 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya shrugged at the question. "I have no idea, honestly. I imagine it will probably a couple of hours before they are comfortable enough to wear again. I am not too concerned, though. I don't mine being like... this," she said, gesturing down at herself. "So long as there are no gawking eyes, anyway." She paused a moment, then gave him a funny look. "Well, other than just the one pair."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:51 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya nearly jumped out of his skin when Sonya made that newest comment. "What!? Don't be absurd! I am a gentleman that is merely making eye contact with someone I am having observation with", he said in his defense although it was a pathetic attempt. "I don't know what you're talking about"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya propped her elbow up on the table and rested her shin in her hand as she eyed Enya knowingly. She smirked slightly at him, letting him go through and try to claim his defense, although it truly was a pitiful attempt at innocence. "Oh, I am sorry, that must be my mistake," she said. "I suppose I was merely imagining your eyes wandering over my body when you thought I wasn't looking." She lifted an eyebrow at him, as if daring him to keep denying it.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya was a dark red, no amount of bad lighting was going to hide that fact from him. He finally just gave a tiny and weak laugh. "Am..........am I that obvious?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:11 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya nodded slowly, giving him a dead serious, blank look. "Mhm," she said, in affirmation. Several awkward seconds ticked by before the started to chuckle. "Then again, all men are obvious... But it is okay. I don't mind so much with you. I would not be walking around without clothes on in front of you if I did."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya finally let himself breathe again as Sonya let herself chuckle, stating that she didn't mind if he was the one that was looking. Once his laugh died down though he blinked for a moment. "Why me though? How come when I look at you you're not bothered?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya shrugged. "Mmm...because you are so much different than anyone else, I think," she said, absently nodding her head from side to side in her hand. "I know that you would not do anything indecent in my presence even if were to walk around like this, which of course you have lived up to. except for the looking... but that is very much to be expected. And besides... I do like you. I did not have anyone I could consider a friend before I met you, and though you were merely my pupil for a while, you have grown into something more. Would you not agree?" She put her hand down on the table and sat up a bit straighter now. "And not mention, we are dating now, yes? So, it is nothing out of the ordinary."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 am

Hayabusa Enya

"Sorry, I can't help it", Enya said with a laugh as Sonya mentioned that he had kept looking at her while she was in this position. As he heard the rest he listened carefully, smiling as he did so. "You know, it more seems like this whole night is our first date wouldn't you say? I mean, just the two of us and bonding and all. Seems like a good date to me, not that I'm a good judge", he added with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya raised an eyebrow at Enya's indication, then thought carefully for a moment. She hadn't actually considered such a thing before, but he did have a point. "I... do suppose that this could be considered a date, yes," she said, after mulling over the situation in her mind. Here they had spent several hours together already, doing not much else other than talking and growing closer as a couple, even when they hadn't been a couple coming into tonight. "You know, it is funny how that worked out, but you are correct."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya smiled as Sonya agreed that this was very much a date and that they were now a couple. He smiled and gave a nod. "Sweet, our first date is going really well than if you ask me", he added with another laugh before turning to the clock again. "Well, it's still early. Anything else you really wanna do?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya thought again for a moment, but eventually shook her head and gave another small shrug. "I cannot think of anything off the top of my head, no, but all things considered, I am up for just about anything," she said, shifting herself around a little in her seat. "I don't suppose you had anything in mind?"
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:44 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya swallowed for a moment, not entirely certain what he should do next. But hey, if it didn't work out than it didn't work out. "Well, if we're a couple now perhaps we could take some time to get to know each other a little bit better? Just without the words?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya lifted another eyebrow at him. She had a slight inkling where he was going with this, but still, it was always better to make sure. After all, she didn't want to jump to any conclusions and then make herself look like a fool. "Without... words? How exactly do you mean?"
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 am

Hayabusa Enya

"Oh you know, the usual couple stuff. Like kissing, cuddling......and anything else we feel like getting to", Enya said with a tiny blush on his face.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya blinked. She was actually quite surprised with how forward Enya was being. Perhaps her little confidence lesson from before had really gotten through to him. In any case, she was actually now quite inclined to go along with his wishes, considering he wasn't pussy footing around and actually getting straight to the point. He had something on his mind, and he was voicing it, he was going for it.

After all, as she had said before, what was the worse that could happen? She could say no. And that was it, life would go on. So, rather than say anything, Sonya got up from her seat and walked around to the other side of the cafeteria table, where Enya was sitting, and then took a seat right next to him. "Tell me... what exactly did you feel like doing?" she asked, leaning closer to him.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya was lying down next to Sonya, now clothed once again after their time together. Damn, that was the best way to pass time that he had ever done. I'm sure that most people felt that way though, just sayin. He turned and glanced over at Sonya. "Pretty successful first date if my opinion means anything", he added with a tiny laugh.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 am

Sonya Makarov

"Yes... I think that went rather well," Sonya said, taking in and then letting out a deep, calm breath. She honestly couldn't say she'd ever felt like that before... it had been bloody fantastic. Although, at the moment she still didn't have her clothes on, lying next to Enya atop the cafeteria table in the buff. She had kind of left her clothes back at the pool, since they'd been soaked. They were probably dry now, a couple hours later, but... she'd live. "Looks like it's after midnight now... definitely passed the time."
Mood: Happy
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:45 am

Hayabusa Enya

"Indeed", Enya admitted as he leaned upwards, cracking his back as he got into more of a sitting position. That felt good. He turned towards Sonya and smiled. "Shall we head back and grab your clothes than?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Social
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-
Jump to: