Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Social

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

Rep : 0

Anti-Social - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Sonya Makarov

Gym class. it was quite possibly the only subject she enjoyed. Anything else and she would barely even try. She didn't care about her grades, she wasn't here to learn, after all. She was hear to get away from her overbearing parents, and so far that had worked like a charm. But gym...gym, she was good at. Gym, she liked. In gym, she was dominating. Her rather athletic and ripped physique was a clear statement of that.

She wasn't just thin, she was in quite possibly the best condition out of all these other pudgy students. Fat? What was fat? It had no unnecessary place on her body. A mere two percent of the healthy kind of fat (not taking her breasts into account), and the rest was all muscle. That was the one good thing her lifestyle had given her, this body. And what was on the agenda today for class? Swimming. She could do swimming. She didn't even have to get changed; her normal gym attire doubled as a swimsuit. At least she'd be getting a good work out today...she wondered how many laps around the pool she could do in an hour.
Mood: Calm
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1
Energy Conversion

Last edited by Kenji on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kobayashihigh.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:56 am

Sonya Makarov

As Sonya continued to think about anything they could do to entertain themselves, she noticed the Enya's eyes were wandering over her. Not that she minded, but it was rather amusing to her, how he was claiming he didn't know what to do when clearly he'd already found something to occupy himself. She didn't acknowledge it at first, merely leaning back further and opening up a better view. "Well, we could always try and get into he cafeteria. I don't know about you, but I have not eaten in quite a while."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 am

Hayabusa Enya

"Hmmm?", Enya asked as he was completely distracted to fully hear what it was that Sonya said. "Oh yes food, I haven't eaten either", he said before standing up. "I'm not entirely sure that they'll have food that we can prepare or not but we gotta at least try"
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya had to stifle a laugh as Enya seemingly struggled to snap back into reality. Well, it was good to know that she could distract him like that. Then, hopping up off her seat, she gave a nod and began marching off towards one of the other hallways. She took the lead, of course, not only because she had to unlock everything on the way, but she figured she might as well give Enya more to do on the way there. "Let's get going then, I am sure we can find something there to eat."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya just kept his gaze fixed upon Sonya as she took the lead on their new journey in an attempt to go get food. "Right behind you", Enya said with a smile, thinking that Sonya didn't fully realize what he was doing. He kept his hands in his pockets, following her as they continued to head to the cafeteria. "Maybe we'll get lucky and just find something to head up. The school will still have power after all"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 am

Sonya Makarov

"Yes, of course," she said in response to the school still having power. At least, she assumed it still did. With this storm, there was no telling really. The power could very well be out by now... in any case, they would figure that out eventually. When they finally came to the cafeteria doors, Sonya bent over forward so she could get a good angle on the lock, fidgeting with it before she was able to remove it. With a quick tug, she opened the doors and stepped inside. It was strange, seeing the large cafeteria so empty, and so dark, with its rows upon rows of long tables. "We should probably look in the kitchen," she said, moving around into the back area. "Perhaps there is something in the frozen storage."
Energy Conversion

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya just watched as Sonya bent over to examine the lock. This whole trip has just become twenty times worth it, training or not. As they entered into the cafeteria Enya looked around, realizing that it was much bigger when no one was in it at all. At Sonya's comment he just nodded. "I can check the freezer if you like, after all I do have at least a little bit of protection from the temperature in there"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:14 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya gave him an over exaggerated bow and gestured over at the large walk in freezer in the back. "Be my guest," she declared, taking a few steps backwards to give him clear access to it. She straightened herself a moment later and then began rummaging through some of the drawers and cabinets. She didn't see much aside from a few boxes of rice, which she certainly wasn't in the mood for. Tossing them aside, she continued her search.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya went into the freezer once Sonya motioned for him to go forward. "God damn this is cold", he muttered as he walked in, immediately taking a look at some of the things that they had. "Let's see. We got hamburger patties, we got some ice cream, some other kind of meat to heat up..........hey Sonya! We got a few things in here if ya wanna come take a look and give a preference"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya looked up at Enya's call and hurried over to the freezer where he was searching. She entered inside, taking a few steps before suddenly realizing that the freezer door was closing behind her... which she quickly kicked back open and put a box in the way so it wouldn't lock them inside. Now that really would have sucked... not exactly how she wanted to go out, freezing in her school's cafeteria freezer. Already she felt a cold shiver running up her spine, and that same bodily reaction was taking place, only much more apparent this time. Bringing her hands up to her mouth, she breathed into them and knelt down next to where Enya had several selections spread out. "I think the hamburgers should do well enough," she said, with a small nod, shivering. "Oh, and ice cream sounds good for dessert... is there any chocolate sauce?"
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya glanced up at Sonya's question. "I'm not seeing any in the freezer, there might be something in a fridge out there though", he commented with a shrug before picking up the two boxes that they had picked out. "You check for that and I'll take these burgers over and try to find somewhere to cook them", he said as he exited the freezer through the door that Sonya kept open.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:23 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya nodded in agreement, quickly and eagerly exiting the freezer. Almost instantly she started to warm up again, though she still had a slight shiver as she checked inside one of the large refrigerators. Fortunately, to her satisfaction, she found a very large container of hot fudge that they could use as an ice cream topping. She quickly removed it from the fridge and then returned to one of the front counters, where she set it on until they needed it. "There we go... I can feel my stomach rumbling already."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya took the hamburgers over towards the grill and looked at the machine for a moment. It seemed simple enough to operate. After placing four patties down and activating it, he waited to hear that sizzling sound before looking over towards Sonya. "Would you mind looking for any buns (hehe) or anything else you'd want with your burger?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:39 am

Sonya Makarov

"Sure," Sonya said, walking back around towards the refrigerator. She managed to find a bottle of ketchup and mustard in there, so she grabbed those and took them back to the counter. She then rummaged through another few cabinets before coming across a package of hamburger buns. "There we go," she said, setting them down right next to Enya. "Plenty of buns."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya did his best to hide a chuckle as Sonya made the bun comment. He made sure not to laugh though. "Thanks, the buns are appreciated", he said with a smile as he looked down at the grill. "I'd say that they are almost done, what do you think though?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya watched the burgers sizzle for a few moments, eying them carefully. They did seem to be quite close to being done. After she estimated that they were good to go, she gave an affirmative nod. "I'd say they look rather delicious," she said, taking a pair of buns and opening them for Enya to put the patties on. "Gosh I am starving."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya nodded once again as Sonya said that they looked just about ready to be thrown onto the buns. He lifted the patties with his spatula and placed them onto the buns, seeing that they looked perfectly delicious. "Two for you and two for me, unless we decide that we want more. We have plenty after all"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 am

Sonya Makarov

"Two should be just plenty enough for me," she said with a nod, waiting for him to put the burgers into place. Once they were set, she took them back to the counter where she added cheese, ketchup, and mustard to them. Her stomach gave a hungry growl just from the sight of them... she really couldn't wait to enjoy them. Once she had her burgers all well prepared, she sat down at the counter and took her first bite. Immediately, she felt better, having her hunger finally taken care of. "Mmm...very good," she said, after swallowing her first bite.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:51 am

Hayabusa Enya

While Sonya took the time to prepare her burgers Enya just moved over to the table. Yep, he ate his burgers with nothing on them. Not a dang thing. He merely placed the top bun on it and took a few bites as Sonya took her first bite as well. "I'm glad you like them, I was worried that I wasn't going to use the school's grill well enough"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya nodded again. "Yes, they are very good. I see you're a pretty accomplished chef, as well." She laughed slightly to herself, then got up briefly to go find something to drink. She came back with a couple of juice cartons. She then went about finishing her burgers in silence, enjoying every single bite. Finally, when she finished the burgers, she got backup to go dish herself out some ice cream. "Do you want any?" she asked him, glancing up. "And do you want any hot fudge?"
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 am

Hayabusa Enya

"Oh yes to both questions. I could never eat ice cream dry", Enya said with a chuckle as he took the last bite of his burger. Man that was pretty good actually. "I like cooking but I'm nowhere near a professional", he admitted. He waited for a moment for Sonya to bring back the ice cream. "What do you want to do on our date?", he asked out of nowhere.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:59 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya finished dishing out the ice cream into two different bowls, both with hot fudge, then moved back over to the table. She blinked up at him a bit in surprise as she sat down and took her first spoonful. "Hmm?" she said, thinking for a moment. "Oh, uh... to be honest, I do not have much of an idea... I have never been on a date before, admittedly."
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya heard her statement and just blinked. "Really? How on earth is that possible? You're so cool, and beautiful, you mean to tell me that you've never been on a date? What did you go to a school where everyone was dumb and blind?", he asked in disbelief.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:13 am

Sonya Makarov

Sonya merely shrugged. "Well sure, I had plenty of people looking at me," she said. "Just as they look at any other attractive girl. But I think it was my largely hard and disagreeable nature that put them off and prevented anyone from going through and trying to date me. I don't complain, though. they were all most likely pigs, in any case." She paused briefly, then, looking down at her ice cream and smiling absently at Enya's compliments. "Thank you, though." Enya might not be able to tell because of the dark lighting, but Sonya was blushing. For the very first time in her life.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 am

Hayabusa Enya

Even without the lightning, Enya was too stupid to look for such a sing that Sonya might give off. "Well I'm sorry that you have come into contact with the worst of my gender", he said honestly as he had a bit more ice cream. "So, maybe just a walk together or something, dinner, and anything else we feel like doing?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 am

Sonya Makarov

"Yes, whatever you have in mind, I am sure it will be fine," Sonya replied with a small nod and smile. She lifted up a spoonful of her ice cream again, only to have a dribble of hot sauce ooze off and land on her chest. She recoiled sharply at the sudden sticky substance against her bare skin and, while sucking the ice cream off her spoon, reached down with a single finger from her other hand and wiped it off. Once she was done with the spoon, she proceeded to lick her finger clean.
Energy Conversion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Social   Anti-Social - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Social
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum