Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cracking the shell? Not likely.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kodster
Kodster

Rep : 0

Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Chidako Nair

Third day of school. Nair walked into class, and headed for his seat, only to find someone sitting in it. He glanced back at the front of the room, and saw the projector displaying a new seating chart. Should really pay more attention to these things. He walked over to his new seat, at the back of the room, and pulled out the chair, plopping down into it.

He glanced over to see who he was next to. Oh, that girl. Ukime? He glanced back at the seating chart, and confirmed his guess. Huh. What did he know about her? She had nice, long hair. Uh. Not much else, but he didn't know anything else about anyone else here either. She looked good, kind of, a bit sickly, maybe she had a bug, wonderful, with his luck, he'd probably catch it. Annnnd, she was glaring at him, wonderful. Maybe she had been sitting next to a friend or something... Not like he could help it.

The teacher, Taiki Sensei, walked in a little early, and started to head towards Nair, seeming intent on talking to him. A small smile crossed Nair's face as he watched the teacher move towards him, seeming to struggle with it. He made it about half way there, before turning to address another student, then head back to the front of the class. Ah, another day of relaxing.

As the rest of the class began to fill in, with many a mumbled groan at their new seats, Nair tilted his chair back onto its back legs, staring up at the ceiling and letting his mind wander. After about five minutes of class had gone by, he focused back on the room, listening to the teacher to get the subject for the day. Something about how they had to come up with a presentation about the geographic similarities between places where the first civilizations formed, and why. Pretty boring. He was about go back into his day dreaming, when he noticed that Ukime was still looking at him with an angry expression. Seriously, had she been doing that the entire time?

Normally people would have lost interest in him, and directed their anger at something or someone else, so she must be pissed. And sitting right next to him would help with that as well. Still, that was pretty annoying, it wasn't like it was his fault he ended up here.A bit angry, he turned to face Ukime directly. "What's your problem then?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Suggestion
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Kaori Ukime

"Well then I guess that makes everything all better!... Not..." Ukime mocked, narrowing her eyes at him all over again. "You're still a huge prick. Stop trying to analyze me." She was quick to shut down when he pushed just a bit too far into her personal life. "Trying to ask me why I have this outlook is like me trying to ask why you give a shit about knowing why I have this outlook." Her arms crossed stubbornly all over again.
"Piss off..."
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 2

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 am

Chidako Nair

"Why I care? Oh, that's easy." He was about to expand on that, when the bell for the end of that class rang. "Aaaaand I'll see you after break," he said, standing and walking towards the door. The crowd of students trying leave parted slightly, allowing him to walk out into the hall, heading towards the bathroom.
Mood: Amused
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Kaori Ukime

Ukime raised a skeptical brow as her classmate spoke of the ease of proving her statement wrong... and let it fall again as he was saved by the bell and made his escape. How typical... She watched him leave in a manner that wasn't so surprising now that she knew his game. She had to wonder if she'd been affected by his weird ability at all since he'd come to the school. Probably without even realizing it... It made her skin crawl.

She didn't bother to even rise fom her seat. She didn't have any social activities to attend to and didn't need to use the restroom so she could just sit tight and pull out a book until the next class began. She didn't even glance at her classroom neighbor as he returned, intent on ignoring him now for the rest of the day... and the rest of the year.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Chidako Nair

Nair headed back into class, a plastic coke bottle in his hand, a little less than a minute late. The teacher paid no heed, as would be expected, and neither did the rest of the class. The maneuver was rather obviously a small flaunt, letting him laugh a bit to himself, and to Ukime. He plopped down in his seat, and took a long sip of his drink, before setting the bottle down and leaning back a bit, looking at his desk-mate. He was half expecting her to say something, perhaps bring up why he cared, but she seemed to be ignoring him. What to do with that? Deciding to see how long she could keep it up, he leaned forward in his chair, resting his elbow on his desk, and his chin on his hand, staring intently at Ukime, getting a good look at her.
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Kaori Ukime

Ukime didn't honor her classmate with much more than a narrow-eyed glance as he strolled back in late. What an irritating person...

She did her best to not even give him a quick glance afterward, instead focusing on what class was to be about today... but she had the unmistakeable sensation that she was being stared at. It was probably just him using those creepy powers of his on her to make her look at him... stupid creep. Still she practically stared a hole in the wall in front of her despite the feeling until finally it was simply unbearable and she found her head slowly creaking in the direction she didn't want to.

She was practically snarling with slitted eyes as she stared back at the kid with the stupid sunglasses now.

"What...?" she hissed out under her breath.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Chidako Nair

Around the time she gave in and responded, Nair had reached a conclusion. She was attractive, though it was almost all in her face and hair. Her perpetually frowning face was cute, and her hair was great, flowed long, and looked healthy, and her skin was a nice pale. The rest of her body seemed like a work in progress though, lanky, and not the healthiest. "Speak up, no one will mind." Nair grinned, mentally sending the thought out to the rest of the class that talking in class was fine, and not really very interesting. He took another sip of his coke, then continued, ignoring anything she might have said in the meantime. "I figured I'd let you know why I care." He held out the bottle to her, and questioned. "Drink?" If she wanted it, he handed it over, then continued, "I care because, you're sitting next to me. Might as well get to know you." He had a better reason, and planned on going on, but wondered how she'd respond to that.
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Kaori Ukime

"You enjoy being able to do that far too much..." she surmised with a groan and roll of her eyes as he told her that she could speak up without being punished. She really wished he couldn't do that. It would make avoiding conversation a lot easier. With this ability he could speak freely whenever he desired!

Her expression actually changed a little as he offered her a drink, appearing much more nervous than pissed off as she quickly waved it away with a polite, "No thank you..." Even if she did drink that stuff she certainly wouldn't drink it in front of him. Aside from that there was also the fact that even just a sip could potentially leave her as a crumpled mess of pain on the floor as the acidity ate away at the lining of her stomach. A lot of things that normal people took for granted as they ate were entirely out of her range at this point with how weakened her body was.

"What if I don't want to get to know you?" she retorted to his reason with an upturned nose. She was quick to revert back to her standardly bitchy attitude.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Chidako Nair

"Ha, maybe I do." Still, if you can do it, why not use it as much as you want? Fate had seen fit to give him the power, so he was going to enjoy it. Her reaction to the drink though took him quite by surprise. Instead of snapping angrily at him, she seemed a bit nervous, and politely declined. It was the first polite thing she had done all day! Was offering things to her the way to go? He'd have to try that later on. "It's fine if you don't, I'll just get to know you, and you can be angry with me and not know me."
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Kaori Ukime

Ukime's eye twitched as he made his own workaround to not getting to know one another. How could something that was normally mutual become one sided?!

"What the hell is the point in that?!" she questioned furiously.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 am

Chidako Nair

"Well," He paused to take another sip, before continuing, wiping his lips off with the back of his hand, "the point is that I'll get to know you, which is what I want, and since you don't want to get to know me, then you don't have to. We both win." Ha, how would she take that? Probably angrily if the past was anything to go by. His stomach grumbled slightly, causing him to glance up at the clock, damn, wasn't even close to lunch time...
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Kaori Ukime

"The point is that I don't want anything at all to do with you!" Ukime instantly ranted furiously. This guy was really becoming an annoyance! "Just leave me alone and stop using your crappy power to make me talk to you!" At that she turned away, intent on focusing on her schoolwork. Anything to keep her eyes away from him.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:21 am

Chidako Nair

"You're stuck next to me for now, and I doubt the seats will be changing any time soon." Nair finished off his coke, setting the empty bottle down on the floor then glanced back at her again. "I've yet to make you talk to me, its been all of your own free will. But I'll let you enjoy class on your own for now." Smirking slightly, he turned back to his own classwork, mentally nudging the teacher once in a while to call on Ukime slightly more often than usual. He didn't have to do much, but it was likely that she would be getting quite fed up with the class before long.
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Kaori Ukime

Ukime actually gained a bit of a wicked smirk as he agreed to leave her alone, feeling triumphant in her stubborn refusal to play his stupid games. Finally she could just go back to keeping to herself and-... answering a question out loud that she couldn't even guess the answer to thanks to the idiot taking up all her time and concentration.

Ukime's eye was already twitching after the first failed question. The teacher never called on her! This was absurd! Again and again she was called upon over the other, much smarter and more attentive, classmates. Couldn't the clock move any faster?! Her fists were clenching tightly enough that it hurt, wanting badly to slug someone as hard as she could.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 am

Chidako Nair

The entire class period went by in that vein, until after what must have felt like ages to Ukime, but in his amusement a very short amount of time for Nair, the period was over. Not having anything to do for this break, Nair walked over to the desk of one of the students had been making notes the entire class, and pull them out. He glanced between his notes and their's, then jotted down the few things he had missed, and put the notes back, then headed to his own seat again. Sitting down, he glanced over at Ukime. "How did you do on notes?"
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cracking the shell? Not likely.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-
Jump to: