Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cracking the shell? Not likely.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodster
Kodster

Rep : 0

Cracking the shell? Not likely. Empty
PostSubject: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 am

Chidako Nair

Third day of school. Nair walked into class, and headed for his seat, only to find someone sitting in it. He glanced back at the front of the room, and saw the projector displaying a new seating chart. Should really pay more attention to these things. He walked over to his new seat, at the back of the room, and pulled out the chair, plopping down into it.

He glanced over to see who he was next to. Oh, that girl. Ukime? He glanced back at the seating chart, and confirmed his guess. Huh. What did he know about her? She had nice, long hair. Uh. Not much else, but he didn't know anything else about anyone else here either. She looked good, kind of, a bit sickly, maybe she had a bug, wonderful, with his luck, he'd probably catch it. Annnnd, she was glaring at him, wonderful. Maybe she had been sitting next to a friend or something... Not like he could help it.

The teacher, Taiki Sensei, walked in a little early, and started to head towards Nair, seeming intent on talking to him. A small smile crossed Nair's face as he watched the teacher move towards him, seeming to struggle with it. He made it about half way there, before turning to address another student, then head back to the front of the class. Ah, another day of relaxing.

As the rest of the class began to fill in, with many a mumbled groan at their new seats, Nair tilted his chair back onto its back legs, staring up at the ceiling and letting his mind wander. After about five minutes of class had gone by, he focused back on the room, listening to the teacher to get the subject for the day. Something about how they had to come up with a presentation about the geographic similarities between places where the first civilizations formed, and why. Pretty boring. He was about go back into his day dreaming, when he noticed that Ukime was still looking at him with an angry expression. Seriously, had she been doing that the entire time?

Normally people would have lost interest in him, and directed their anger at something or someone else, so she must be pissed. And sitting right next to him would help with that as well. Still, that was pretty annoying, it wasn't like it was his fault he ended up here.A bit angry, he turned to face Ukime directly. "What's your problem then?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Suggestion
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:42 am

Kaori Ukime

Ukime simply glared at the newcomer now forced to sit beside her like she wanted to rip his throat out, which wasn't all that far from the truth. She pretty much hated everyone in the room at all times so one more person to hate didn't really bother her much... though it seemed to if you went by the look in her eyes.

Considering just how closely she was able to examine him in her total hatred of his very existence, Ukime couldn't help but notice how he seemed to carry some sort of divine glow about him, which would have made her chuckle if she was actually capable of smiling. How nice of fate to deliver some sort of symbol of divinity to her unholy doorstep for a midnight snack.

As he noticed that she was still hatebanging him with her eyes and asked aloud what her problem was, Ukime only scoffed and turned her nose up at him, expecting the teacher to reprimand him at once for speaking out in the middle of instruction.

When nothing happened, however, she immediately appeared alarmed. Was she the only one who heard that?! Her jaw dropped and her large eyes went from furiously narrowed to open wide. What was going on here?! Quickly thereafter however she went right back to glaring at him, although even more intensely at this point considering what had just happened.

She groaned almost immediately as it was announced that their project was to be done in pairs and actually growled furiously as she discovered that they were working with the person immediately beside them. Her hand went up quickly thereafter with a very direct statement.

"Sensei, I hate this guy. Can I work alone?" To which the reply came with a practiced sense of ease that no one was allowed to work alone and she'd just have to learn to get along with people every now and again. ...She didn't seem pleased, but then when did she ever?

She didn't bother to move or even feign cooperation as she simply glanced over to her classmate with her orders.

"You do it. I want nothing to do with you."
"Piss off..."
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 2

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Chidako Nair

To be honest Nair hadn't really expected an answer, but it would have been nice. Still, he got a bit of a grin out of her reaction, she seemed to be quite disappointed by the lack of a reprimand. His grin quickly turned into a smirk by the time she had protested being in his group, and was shot down. She seemed to be the type who hated everyone on principle then? Since he definitely hadn't had a chance to offend her that much. He looked her over, and his smirked turned into a small smile. He had been getting a little bored with being a loner, maybe it was time to make a friend. And who better to be his friend than the person who hates him? Make things more interesting. "Nothing?" Nair grinned again, titling his chair onto its back legs once more. "Surely you don't plan on failing the assignment?"
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Kaori Ukime

"I'm sure you can work out something to meet the teacher's understandably low standards," Ukime snapped back. "I'll assist you by not bothering you and allowing you to work. That's good enough for a team grade for me. ...Now start working."
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:35 am

Chidako Nair

"Well, I guess I'll give it a try, you can decide if you like the outcome or not." He pulled out a piece of paper, and began to write away on it, scribbling a quick drawing out as well. After a short period of time, he raised his hand, calling the teacher over, leaving the paper in plain view of Ukime. "What do you think Sensei?" It looks fine... You quite agree... "It looks... fine. And yes, I quite agree."
Suggestion

The Paper: https://2img.net/h/i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii388/KodachiAori/Untitled.jpg
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:22 am

Kaori Ukime

Ukime couldn't help but glance over and see just what sort of drivel her 'partner' was attempting to feed their sensei, but once she actually got a good look her mouth went agape. And... and... the teacher agreed?! There was something really weird going on here and she didn't like it!

A pissed off growl started in the back of the girl's throat as her eyes narrowed at the offender. This had to have something to do with him and his stupid glowing bug body! There was no way she'd let him get away with this!

"It's not fine! This can't even pass for half-assed!" Ukime stood up as she attempted to tear down her partner's reputation, stomping her foot angrily. "It's just a stick figure with a paragraph of information!"
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:33 am

Chidako Nair

Ukime is yelling nonsense, just like usual While Ukime was busy yelling to the class, Nair focused hard, his forehead wrinkling as he frowned in concentration, causing the light glow to increase a little. It was harder than normal, but he seemed to have pulled it off, as the most attention this event got was a few annoyed glances from students at Ukime, and some comments about how she was being annoying again. His task done, Nair turned back to Ukime with a grin. "It won't work." He tilted his chair back a bit again, grinning cheekily at her. "Unless I want them to. . .So, why where you so angry?" He didn't really expect it to work, but it was worth a try.
Mood: Amused
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 am

Kaori Ukime

Now she knew something totally insane was going on in this classroom. Everyone behaved like this was totally normal and acceptable even as the bastard she was facing seemed to pick up his subtle little glow and concentration!

"What are you doing to them?!" she snarled at him, crossing her arms in defiance of his question. "Why doesn't it work on me?!" As angry as she was she was really much more confused by this turn of events and why she'd been centered out.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:47 am

Chidako Nair

So she still wasn't going to answer? Two could play at that game though. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He asked smugly. "I don't see why I should answer, unless you'd like to trade answers, I think I'll just let you wonder." This power was turning out to be a lot of fun. He had occasionally wondered why he had gotten the power, or how, but generally he didn't worry about it.
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am

Kaori Ukime

Ukime's nose wrinkled in disgust as he proposed a trade, but she didn't really have much choice in the matter if she wanted some real answers from this guy.

"...I just don't like you," she answered simply.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:53 am

Chidako Nair

Finally. "I'm making them ignore you." A nice and vague answer, which technically answered the question, but didn't really, rather in the same manner her own answer had been. It answered the question, but didn't make anything any clearer. "What, on principle?"
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:57 am

Kaori Ukime

Ukime released a tiny grunt of displeasure as he answered much the same as she had... to her obvious disappointment.

"How?" she forced her side, refusing to let him run the show.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:58 am

Chidako Nair

"Hey, hey. You have to answer my second question before you get your second question. No trying to skip ahead now." Did she think he'd fall for that?
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Kaori Ukime

Ukime scoffed indignantly as her opponent brought the question back to her. This was ridiculous!

"Answer my question first and then I'll answer yours," she demanded.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Chidako Nair

"I DID answer your question. I asked why you where so angry, and you answered. Then, you asked, 'What are you doing to them', and I told you that I was making them ignore you. At that point, I asked why you didn't like me, and you didn't answer, but instead asked how I made them ignore you. So it's your turn to answer." This was getting silly.
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Kaori Ukime

"Tch!" Ukime seemed less than pleased that he was making such a thorough argument about a matter where she'd much rather he just give up and relent to her questions. It seemed that his patience was counteracting her persistence...

"This would be a lot easier if you just answered my questions..." she wavered slightly.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Chidako Nair

"Or, you could just answer my questions. But since neither of us is going to agree on that, its either an exchange of answers, like we started, or no answers for anyone, hooray! ...And you get to answer first, because as soon as you find out what you want to know from me you'll stop answering."
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Kaori Ukime

"Yes, on principle..." she growled out through practically gritted teeth. "Now, how?"
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Chidako Nair

"....I guess that was fair." Still, not actually an answer. "With my mind." What did he want to ask now? "Do you have any friends?" Not likely.
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Kaori Ukime

"That was hardly an answer..." Ukime bitched unhappily. "I don't need friends..." she replied as if it was a simple fact that anyone should know. "Are you some sort of psychic? Why doesn't it work on me?" Two questions was free game in her book.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Chidako Nair

"That would be a no then." He grinned a bit at the two questions, and thought a bit to decide which to answer. "I guess so????" Nair slightly, thinking again. "You might not need friends, but have you ever wanted any?"
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Kaori Ukime

"Pfff!" Ukime rolled her eyes, managing to seem like she was about to laugh without even cracking a smile. "Friends are useless dead weights that hang around demanding attention and whine when they don't get enough. There's no reason to ever want friends. Ever. Period. Now answer my question. Why am I not affected?"
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Chidako Nair

"Be rather pointless wouldn't it? 'Hey Ukime, ignore yourself!' Kind of stupid really..." That was her attitude on friends, it wasn't hard to imagine what it would be for most things. But why? "Why do you have your outlook on life?"
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Kaori Ukime

"That's not what I meant..." Ukime huffed. She didn't want to answer another question when he hadn't even come close to properly answering her last. "You could have just used your mind control mumbo jumbo on my brain and forced me to help you, but you didn't."

She finally sat back down as the situation calmed considerably. She was still angry, but she wasn't as furious as she had been.
"Piss off..."

Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Chidako Nair

"Ha. Where would the fun be in that? I mean, if I wanted to, I could probably get the head of the cheer team to head behind the bleachers and fuck me, but beyond the quick thrill, theres no satisfaction there, no real accomplishment. If I'm going to be sitting next to you for some portion of the year, I don't want to have to make you do shit every single time we get an assignment. That'd just be a huge pain in the ass."
Suggestion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracking the shell? Not likely.   Cracking the shell? Not likely. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cracking the shell? Not likely.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-
Jump to: