Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better the Dog than the Hydrant!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marz
Marz

Rep : 0

Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kyo Ito

SLAM!!! Kyo's back it the lockers, and pinning him there and rifling through his pockets were three students, Yujimbo Kogo, Yamakoro Ren, and Myako Mindano. All three freshmen from the same class, he'd dealt with these asses before, but for now they were stepping all over Kyo, stealing off him whatever they could get away with. And they could have it, Kyo didnt care.

"Hey!" Kogo, the smallest and creakiest of the two spoke up. "Lets rough him up so we can say we beat up a Junior! The others argreed, Kyo didnt care, this could get them expelled, but it's not like he was in grade school, not like he needed revenge for something this insignificant, their punches and kicks would leave bruises and marks that would be gone by the following morning, a black eye would heal in about two days. Everything else would go away in time. Though it may have seemed like hours to others, to Kyo the boys were starting to tire out quickly.

It was almost pathetic, they couldnt even kick his ass properly without a ten minute break. He was glad in a way that this was the worst the school had to offer in the way of bottom feeding scum. It made his job that much easier. In his mind he could imagine how he'd deal with these three, with only the keys in his pocket.

He hoped that this wouldnt take much longer, the light bouncing off the clouds right now would be the most beautiful.
Super Soldier
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 3
The Clouds are beautiful...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Kyo Ito

Kyo shook his head. "No, you're more than that, you're a step ahead, you can profile the people in the school, perhaps tag and track them? Write a program that searches the school security footage for notable events? I need you to be my brain. I need to know I can trust you to keep it all secret too." Kyo knew that secrets made things exciting. Secrecy was paramount.

And really right now Chibi-Kyo was down on his knees infront of Estelle practically begging for her support and guidance in this little task. It was the eleventh hour. Bottom of the nineth, down by three, bases loaded, two strikes, three balls. He needed that grand slam. And she was it.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Estelle Maxense

Estelle turned back at the door instead of reaching for the handle. He'd caught her interest again... at least for a second.

"Is there supposed to be something special happening at the school soon then that will identify this person? I could have sworn we were only going on that this person was a student and that you would recognize them if you saw them..." Her patience was obviously wearing thin despite her seeming tolerance of the situation.
"Wow..."
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 am

Kyo Ito

Kyo turned away and looked off into the distance. He guessed it was time to be completely honest. "I think I should inform you that I assumed that I'd know the person when I saw them. And I cant reveal events that I wasn't party to. However you are correct in assuming there's troubled waters ahead." He paused before turning back to Estelle. "You know that there's gonna be some hard times ahead. Do I still have your help?"
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Estelle Maxense

Estelle crossed her arms with a stern expression as Kyo continued onward.

"J'espère que vous ne sont pas tellement de difficulté tout le temps..." she muttered to herself before addressing Kyo again. "Well then, let us get to work shall we?" she asked rhetorically as she strolled back up to him, snatched the computer from his coat again and made herself a seat on the ground. "I will need any information I can acquire in order to properly profile people. I will assume that this has something to do with the recent influx of unusual abilities... so I will begin by profiling those students that are unusual in some form or another..."
"Wow..."

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:24 am

Kyo Ito

"Yes lets." Kyo responded letting her freely pull the computer from his pocket muttering the phrase 'keep it.' under his breath as she continued to spill on what exactly she was going to do. It all seemed intresting, though he had very little in the way of knowledge of people around here, or the rumors that surronded such people. "Perhaps we should include a third person to profile you?"

It wouldnt take trouble long to find them now. As the three young men from earlier and three senior classmen exited the building onto the far side of the roof. Well out of sight or hearing range of Kyo and Estelle. Trouble was coming.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Estelle Maxense

"I have no special abilities," Estelle replied to him matter of factly. "Besides, I thought that we already established that it was not me?"

Her fingers continued a furious pace over the keyboard of the device as she constructed her own little table, though it was small for the moment since she didn't know that many students with unusual abilities yet. She frowned at what, to her, was a pitiful piece of work.

"Hm... Obviously we need to do some interviewing..."
"Wow..."

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Kyo Ito

"As a part of standard operational procedure I procured initial intelligence on individuals that possessed uncommon characteristics. Brought to my attention through private yet not clandestine meetings between individuals either in pairs or small groups." Kyo of course was talking about rumors. Though following such rumors did him little good as he didn't have the social graces at to make a good follow-up investigation.

He now had something far better than social skills. A partner in crime as it were. Which would hopefully make his work all that much easier. Not to mention the capabilities of a practically super-genius at his command... when actually Chibi Kyo changed that thought to make him at her disposal. How did that ever happen? It made tears well up in Chibi Kyo's eyes until it was decided that things were at least progressing.

"Well, well, well." One of the seniors spoke in his superior condescending tone. "What do we have here? Perhaps a pair of lovebirds up on our roof?" He was obviously the leader of the sloppily uniformed seniors. "Or perhaps a trouble maker and his bitch!" He shouted pointing an accusatory finger at the pair of them. "Don't even try to beg for mercy! you did my little brother and his gang harm now you're gonna pay it all back in blood!"

Kyo shook his head. He knew this was gonna happen. Why did violence only ever cause more violence?
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better the Dog than the Hydrant!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-
Jump to: