Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better the Dog than the Hydrant!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Marz

Rep : 0

Better the Dog than the Hydrant! Empty
PostSubject: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Kyo Ito

SLAM!!! Kyo's back it the lockers, and pinning him there and rifling through his pockets were three students, Yujimbo Kogo, Yamakoro Ren, and Myako Mindano. All three freshmen from the same class, he'd dealt with these asses before, but for now they were stepping all over Kyo, stealing off him whatever they could get away with. And they could have it, Kyo didnt care.

"Hey!" Kogo, the smallest and creakiest of the two spoke up. "Lets rough him up so we can say we beat up a Junior! The others argreed, Kyo didnt care, this could get them expelled, but it's not like he was in grade school, not like he needed revenge for something this insignificant, their punches and kicks would leave bruises and marks that would be gone by the following morning, a black eye would heal in about two days. Everything else would go away in time. Though it may have seemed like hours to others, to Kyo the boys were starting to tire out quickly.

It was almost pathetic, they couldnt even kick his ass properly without a ten minute break. He was glad in a way that this was the worst the school had to offer in the way of bottom feeding scum. It made his job that much easier. In his mind he could imagine how he'd deal with these three, with only the keys in his pocket.

He hoped that this wouldnt take much longer, the light bouncing off the clouds right now would be the most beautiful.
Super Soldier
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 3
The Clouds are beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 am

Estelle Maxense

Well this was annoying... They were noisy and in her way. She'd tried several times to get their attention, but they seemed too preoccupied with their current business to pay her any mind and so she went about things the Estelle way.

Three pops and three spasming bodies on the ground later and Estelle stood triumphant. She yawned, booted the largest one in the face and accessed the locker they'd been blocking without so much as batting an eye at their victim. He'd probably throw himself at her feet in appreciation. She was waiting for it...
"Writhing in pain is an improvement..."
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 am

Kyo Ito

Kyo watched as the woman tased the three bullies and quickly went to her locker the one he had been pushed against. He'd sidestepped her, and got into his own locker and pulled out a stash of bills from an envilope labled real. "Thanks." He said non-chalantly, he'd recieved a bruise but not much else. Not like there was much else they'd done.

Other than that he went about things as usual. He wasnt about to invite her to where he was going. However. He didnt want to just blow her off instead just giving a ceremonial bow, and turning before starting off toward the stairs to the roof.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Estelle Maxense

Estelle's brow furrowed quickly as all she got for her rescue was a bow and a quick thanks before being left to her own devices again. She finished her business quickly, slammed her locker and chased after the seemingly helpless little sap she'd just rescued. He should be groveling! What was wrong with him!

"Hey, you little worm!" Estelle called out after the offending victim. "That was a horrible thanks! Show some appreciation, will you?!" She caught up fairly easily, getting in front of him with her hands on her hips in an effort to halt him in his tracks.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Kyo Ito

Stopping as she caught up and headed him off, Kyo's eyes widened. She wanted more thanks? No. She wanted better thanks. Perhaps he should work on the quality of his gratification?.

Here goes:

He bowed and closed his eyes. "Thank you very much for saving me so much trouble..." She hadnt introduced herself. "Stranger-san. You were very helpeful in saving me time, and energy."

Now Kyo hoped that would do so he could go up to the roof and gaze at the clouds. Perhaps smoke an e-cig, or get a candybar or M&M's and eat it or them slowly while watching the diffrent cloud formations roll in off the ocean. That would be a good afternoon, more cloud watching.

He would however wait until Ms. Stranger wasnt blocking his way.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 am

Estelle Maxense

Estelle was entirely dumbfounded. She couldn't even find words for this buffoon. Instead she just stood there and stared at him with a raised brow.

"Are you daft or something?..." she asked. She was more than serious with the question. There was something seriously wrong with this guy. "You were getting the shit kicked out of you. I did you a serious favor! ...My name is Estelle, by the way. Remember it and don't call me Stranger anymore, alright? It's annoying. Now quit being a smartass like you weren't just getting beaten up by three freshman and had to be saved by a girl."

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 am

Kyo Ito

Kyo stood blank as she went on her rant, she was Estelle, practically the first one to introduce herself to him. "My name is Kyo Ito." He responded. "And Thank you Estelle for saving me. It was very helpful." Still he showed little in the way of emotion or apreciation of any kind in his voice, perhaps it was just the way he spoke, then again this was the most continious contact he'd had with anyone in this time-peroid.

Had he made a friend? DAMN! he'd already stepped outside the bounds of mission parameters. Though he still showed a blank face. It wasnt like he was going to show everything off to this girl who was as strange to him as he was to her....

Now there were clouds to be watched. And he wanted to get to watching them. "Estelle, Are we done?" He asked Estelle earnestly
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:17 am

Estelle Maxense

Estelle's eyes narrowed wickedly as he continued his charade of trying to seem like a stoic badass. He was only making himself look like a big asshole so far as she was concerned!

"Knock it off, idiot!" the young woman shouted at him. Without much thought behind the action she removed the taser she'd used on the three boys that had since fled the scene and instead used it on the one she'd saved. She jabbed it in hard just below his ribcage, waiting for the imminent reaction and intense apology for trying to act cool in the face of a sexy and desirable girl like herself and failing miserably at it.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 am

Kyo Ito

He really didnt understand what she meant, or why she was angry and it was starting to show in his face. He opened his mouth to respond when the tazer came out.

Offensive intent: Yes.
Lethal intent: No.
Response: No extreme action required.

Kyo twitched, haunched over and stepped backwards saving himself from a nasty fall, but simply shook his head, he'd nearly bitten off his tounge when she'd shocked him. Wth a quick motion of his hands he'd smoothed his hair, straitened his jacket and stood back up, "That kinda hurt." He responded in the same lack-of-tone he still didnt know was making her angry. "Could you not do it again please?"
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 am

Estelle Maxense

Estelle's jaw dropped as she witnessed the happenings now before her. He should be on the ground twitching, but instead he just had a slight knee-jerk reaction and acted like nothing had happened! Her first thought? Automaton from the future...

"Are you some kinda robot or something?!" she asked with quite a bit of amazement. "If you tell me you're here from the future to save a boy named Jon Conner I think I may just faint."

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 am

Kyo Ito

Kyo raised an eyebrow, showing the first set of emitions since he'd began talking to her. "I... What?" He paused taking in everything she was talking about again. "No. I'm not from the future and most certianly not a robot." Perhaps he needed a little more, practice lying because that seemed flimsy even to him.

Though he had no clue exactly what she was talking about. "Whose, Jon Conner?" returning to his almost stoic tone. Wow outside the robot thing she was nearly spot on, besides the Jon Conner fellow. He was sent back from the future to rescue someone but falling face first onto a rock tends to knock the memories out of even a supersoldier, he'd hate to think of what would have happened had his spinal collumn not been reinforced.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 am

Estelle Maxense

"That is exactly what a robot automaton from the future would say! You have never seen the movie because it was forgotten in the future and that is your downfall!"

And in a split second she went from accusing him of something that he partially wasn't to condoning every bit of it without a hint of alarm. Instead of panicking or something retarded she pulled out a checkbook and began to scribble on it.

"I want you to work for me. What is your price?"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 am

Kyo Ito

Things had spiraled out of control and Kyo was speechless as to how to get back in control. Then he remembered a piece of advice he'd been given so long ago. 'When swept away by the river, go with the flow.' And that's exactly what he'd do in this instance.

What exactly would a robot from the future say. "Why would I want to?" He asked in the still emotionless voice.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 am

Estelle Maxense

"Because the sky is the limit in what I can give to you. All you have to do is what I ask of you. Simple, no?" Estelle spoke with a joyous smile and nod. "Name your price and I'll see what I can do!"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:30 am

Kyo Ito

Kyo gave Estelle a blank look. "What use do I have for money." He spoke with no emotion again. "I do however have one thing I need to do that you can help me with." He paused, thinking over the words of how exactly to say something of this nature without drawing suspicion to himself and without really giving himself away.

"I need you to help me find someone, I dont remember who they are, but I'll know who it is when I meet them." He finally gave up on trying to hide his words behind anything other s and came out and said it. He needed her help finding the person he was suposto protect. Since he was practically unable to do it himself. He didnt have the social knowlage to get that far, and search for each person. He knew he would feel it was the right person when he found them. He just needed to find them.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 am

Terou Yamasaki

"You're really trying far to hard to sound like a robot from the future..." If Terou was a 'cool' kid, he would have rounded the corner while saying that, with his arms crossed and a small smug grin on his face. Instead, he said it while stepping out from the bathroom, one hand in his back pants pocket, and the other typing away on a cellphone, which he was focusing on, not the two people he was addressing. He had been drying his hands when the robot section of the conversation had started, and the stupid blow driers didn't try hands for shit.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Reality Hack
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 5

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am

Estelle Maxense

Estelle's eye gave a nervous twitch as the state of their conversation was warped beyond any semblance of the direction it had been taken. She'd been trying to hire him as a bodyguard of sorts and now HE was trying to hire HER?! How did that happen?!

Estelle took a deep breath in through her mouth and out through her nose, bringing her thumb and forefinger up to rub the bridge of her nose. She needed to calm down before she blew up at this imbecile... and then another boy emerged from the restroom to butt in on her conversation.

"Thank you for the confirmation, but you are a little late..." Estelle sounded incredibly annoyed at this point despite all her effort to keep her nerves at bay. All she could do was cross her arms and glare at Kyo as she formulated a response. "What do I get if I help you? Do you even know who it is that you're looking for?"
"A mutant perhaps?"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:26 am

Kyo Ito

"I'll know him or her when I see them." He spoke in the same manner. Shifting his weight from one foot to another he responded. "I'll help you with whatever you want if you help me."

He then looked back to the newcomer. "I'm not a robot." His voice would have been stoic though it had a small annoyed undertone.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am

Terou Yamasaki

Terou had begun moving off, considering it was getting close to the time for class to start again, and that he had really nothing to do with this conversation, aside from hearing the start of it, but when the guy decided to address him again, he paused, and glanced up from his phone. "That's what I said. . . Besides people with the ability to send a robot into the past would be able to make it imitate a human well enough to be indistinguishable."

Again he set off, only to pause with another thought. "Ah," he said, turning to face Estelle, closing his phone and pocketing it, "you must be Estelle, the genius exchange student from France."
Reality Hack

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Estelle Maxense

"That seems somewhat ridiculous..." Estelle spoke with a good hint of doubt in her voice. "If you can tell simply by the features of their face, then why do you need me to lead you around? Couldn't you just walk around until you saw someone familiar?" Information digging and gathering she could do, but she was definitely not the tour guide for some stoic asshole who didn't seem to know up from down.

Then the other boy caught her attention again on a much different note.

"Someone has heard of me?" she asked curiously. "Fascinant... I am afraid that I do not know you."
"A mutant perhaps?"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Kyo Ito

Kyo shrugged and watche the two interact, not really having anything to say back, though right now he was looking at two geniuses and really didnt know what to say, this conversation could get way over his head quickly and he really wanted to get outside and watch the clouds. He'd already made his offer, it was up to her to accept or not. He'd bodyguard or whatever she wanted and She'd help him find the person he was suposto be protecting aswell.

Though that might get a little hecktic It wouldnt be hard to pull off. There would however bee alot less time for cloud watching. Damn. though all through his monolouge his face didnt change one bit, just staring blankly into the great unknown before turning to leave the smart people to talk about smart people things.

He'd figure this out later. Or so he thought.
Super Soldier
Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 am

Terou Yamasaki

"Ah, I haven't introduced myself, I'm sorry." Terou gave her a small bow, then continued. "I'm Terou Yamasaki, the smartest student in the school. Though maybe not, now that you've arrived." He didn't generally comment on his position, but he couldn't think of anything to say that would leave any impression besides appearing like a self centered prick. And he really wanted to make a good impression on her, since he suspected that if she wasn't smarter than he was, she had least more time to develop her intelligence, and so he could have a conversation on, or hopefully above his own level, with someone more his age.
Reality Hack

Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am

Estelle Maxense

Estelle actually blushed furiously with a goofy smile as Terou complimented her, completely missing the part that involved his own ego. She had a bit of one herself after all and he'd just given it a good hard stroke. She waved his attempted compliment away at the speed of a hummingbird's wing, followed by a childish giggle. Though it would appear that she was trying to be modest it was fairly obvious that she was eating it up.

"I am not really that smart! It is all just publicity really! I have some experiments, but that is about it!" Wtithout skipping a beat in her excited rant, her non-waving hand reached back to snatch Kyo's collar and prevent him from going anywhere.
"Sacré bleu!"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Kyo Ito

Kyo made a soft suprised sound when Estelle grabbed him by the collar, he wasnt going to fight her grip just keep her at arms length, still facing away stopped by her hand, like a dog in obedience training, he seemed to neither dislike or enjoy being in that particular spot. Perhaps for now he would just stick around.

Though something about not going to see the clouds silently fell from his lips. Perhaps there wouldnt be any cloud watching today. Damn. Well atleast this was intresting, perhaps he'd get to see exactly how big smart people's ego's were, or if they'd start fighting over who was smarter, by god he hoped he wouldnt get dragged into a fight like that.
Super Soldier

((Just so ya know, my comp took a major dump. So I'll be on Xbox and post from landlady's comp when I can.))
Back to top Go down
Kodster
Kodster

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 am

Terou Yamasaki

Terou grinned a little at her reaction. Despite her modesty, it was fairly clear that she enjoyed the compliment, she probably had a nice ego herself. "Even with good publicity, you couldn't become that well known without having the brains to back up the reputation. But if you insist, you can just be highly intelligent with good publicity, instead of a genius."
Reality Hack

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better the Dog than the Hydrant!   Better the Dog than the Hydrant! Empty

Back to top Go down

Better the Dog than the Hydrant!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-
Jump to: