Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

woah dude!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
Shinigami

Rep : 0

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 am

Character Description

woah dude! Erza_KnightWalker_by_pablofcb

Basic Information

Profile Name: Shinigami
Character Name: Nina Ares Knightwalker
Height: 5'11”
Weight: 153 lbs
Personality: Chaotic evil, will take what she wants, hates groups(preps, plastics, goody to-shoes, basicaly anyone who thinks their better then anyone else and gloats about it), will go through anyone that stands in her way no matter the cost to get what she wants, wont kill unless its absolutely necessary.
Relationship Status: Single, possible relationship...

Basic Info Continued

Grade: 11
Position: None
Academic Specialty: History, Art
Combat Style: many different styles.
Items:
Lighter
Smokes
cellphone
Laptop

History

Nina's life is full of hatred, and even things that shouldn't happen to anyone but yet it happens, not a very great topic to talk about with her unless you want a sword to the face.

Nina lived a normal life except for the fact she loved history, enough to think she was a descendant of the Pantheon gods, she lived her life being laughed at continuously, she was then removed from normal schools and put into private schools and told to behave and act normal, she found absolutely no fun in being normal so she decided to sign up for classes that otherwise wouldn't seem normal for most girls to take, she started learning in martial arts and fighting styles such as wrestling, martial arts, close quarter combat, and weapon training, mainly in older weapons such as swords, spears, hatchets, knives, the stuff that used to mean "you fight like a man using a sword and shield, the victor is the better man." she came to worship that motto and made it her own, until she was a teen, where she got into a bad predicament and lets just say she was horribly violated and left in a very dark place, where she believes she saw Ares walk up to her and told her to grow stronger, fight anyone for any reason not caring what the consequences we're. She started to believe more in the pantheon gods more and more as well as worshiped them.

Soon after she started her first year of high school her parents split, her mother being apart of the rich and powerful families she had her daughter learn different languages, such as Cree, German high and low, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and even Latin.

Her first year Nina remained to herself avoiding people, building herself up to become stronger and stronger, although she wouldn't be the strongest girl out there but she'd have on hell of a stamina for fighting with, she may not have been the fastest, brightest or strongest but she could sure take a good ass beating. Nina grew accustomed to her old motto but to which it soon changed into something else "You take what you want and knock those who think their so high and mighty flat on their ass." She is a nasty fighter, she will do what ever she can using either pure skill or what most call "cheap shots" to win. In her eyes winning is winning and nothing anyone will say will change that.

Nina now dresses how she wants ignoring the school uniforms code of conduct as she sees it as a military code of conduct and she refuses to follow such a pig headed rule, even though what happened to her in the past she turned out okay, minus the fact she believes in the Pantheon's and is very violent in terms, and she's not afraid to show off her body, pretty much a tease.

Character Stats

Stamina: 5
Speed: 2.5
Strength: 2.5
Intelligence: 2

Abilities

Name of Ability: Battle gear
Description:

Stage one:
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be able to grab some random non-living item and then have it suddenly turn into a weapon at your will? well that's what this awesome ability does! It can make anything from stabbing and slashing weapons to blunt weapons, bow and arrows, slingshot or hell even spears! The other sweet side of this is that Nina can do the same thing but for armor as well! How freaking awesome and cool is that! The armor can range anywhere from the current armor to the oldest armor known to man.

Stage two: [color:e14c=#red]Heavens Wheel armor (HWA)
Stage one but better!! this stage has a specific armor in that allows Nina to wear it and it gives her a super awesome bonus! The Heavens Wheel armor is a special armor that Nina can wear, that is not only amazing looking but is light, strong, and it gives Nina a super awesome boost in her speed and strength! It gives her a small boost to each stat.

Stage three: Heavens Wheel armor v2.0
Hey look an upgraded version of the Heavens Wheel Armor, this armor now comes with a super handy dandy set of twin shadow blades, these swords are special because they are not only black making them impossible to see in the shadows or at night but because she can fire them at her opponent, appear to by 50 arrows shot five at a time, and her stats gain a mass boost to speed and strength.

Last edited by Shinigami on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

uh, you're supposed to have one basic ability that improves with each rank, up to a max of 3 ranks. none of these abilities are really related to each other, and you have 4 of them... 6 if you include each different part of the booster. and I really don't know about the whole demi god thing... I'll have to consult
Back to top Go down
https://kobayashihigh.rpg-board.net
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 am

well I made something unique... every time I do something unique its always frowned upon or something >_>
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

Rep : 3

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Thaaat's generally because it's against the rules I'd imagine. XD
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:55 pm

I don't see anywhere on the site where these abilities are against the rules, she's not any stronger then any of the other characters on the site, if not weaker in some cases.

so do enlighten me about the reason for this uniqueness being questioned, and talked upon?
Mainly for the fact she has 4 abilities? I only count it as 4 because she can only have one active at a time not all three, I made that specifically clear as I could. She can set a trap, ooh that's so scary! as well as create armor and weapons for herself out of basically anything none living she touches, increasing her bodies ability to the max of 5 from special blessings granted upon her, and the fact she's a human demi-god? its not uncommon, there are really hard people to kill out there in the world and I just based this upon that, except for the fact she doesn't age a bit and heals faster then normal people would.

I don't know, its just my opinion on it, hell I'll even strike a deal that if my character seems to over powered I'll redo her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm

The issue is that you're only allowed to have one ability that gets stronger through evolution. Natsume can control wind and air pressure, Saki can control a fighting puppet, Haruko's power augments her physical form.

Yours does all of the things you just mentioned. It has nothing to do with being overpowered. It has to do with only being allowed one ability as per the character creation sheet. If we give your character her 4 unrelated powers then we have to start allowing for any other multi-power exceptions and the entire point of writing in the template that you get one power is shot all to hell.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 pm

you know I can link them together... that's the overly bad part, well except the demi-god one... >_> that's damn near impossible to link with anything...
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Problematic

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Well... if you can somehow turn all 4 of those into a single ability more power to ya, but I don't see how you can...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 pm

11) New characters must start with a level one power, except for the aforementioned death scenario. Only mods may have a character start with a fully evolved power, and that is limited to one.

okay I had to read the rules carefully as I skimmed them over as they all looked the same as NUL's >.>, so anyways I shall work into combining all these powers together into one bad mumba jamba!
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:10 pm

**Edited** Ability
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 am

I personally don't like the whole greek demi god thing... I'd rather that kind of stuff not exist in the universe of this rp. maybe she can have delusions and believe she's a demi god, I guess... but I'd really rather not have anything like that influencing the world of this rp, it's not something I want a part of it. I don't care if she's some kind of mythology buff whose powers reflect that, but in the literal sense, let's just leave gods and stuff out of it.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:28 am

ah, I get that, so about the abilities then? how do they look now >.>
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 am

oh and by the way a shorter name for the greek/roman demi-gods is Pantheon's =D
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 am

I feel that the later stages should be more specific. That is, you have like 5 different things you can make in each stage, which gives a ton of versatility because you can change out things to adapt to any situation. The first one is fine, since it's just creating basic weapons or armor pieces, nothing special about them. But perhaps later stages should focus on a specific armor/weapon set with a unique set of attributes, rather than 10 different ones.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 am

so the weapons are okay, its just the armor you want me to fix correct?

I edited the armors a bit, let me know if its better.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 am

I mean instead of having 5 different things in stage two and another 5 different things in stage three, have only one set of whatever. like stage two is a set of armor or weapon that does a few unique things. then maybe stage 3 is a more advanced form of it. shouldn't have multiple various things you can create to counter different things in various situations. you get one unique thing that advances, if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:33 am

that's a bit more limiting then I was expecting... but alright I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 am

well it's supposed to be =/ for example, haruko's ability is an advancing set of armor that augments her physical abilities. but she doesn't have 5 different versions of it that do different things. this isn't like a naruto site where you're going to be able to do 50 different awesome things. you get one specialized ability, that's it
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 am

I see... well I fixed the ability and history up, have a gander.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator
Kenji

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 am

looking much better, problem is that you have 4 stages, when the max is three. also remember that stats are only a very general guideline, and when powers are activated they mean next to nothing. take out the "increases speed and strength by x amount" and have it just as like "provides a boost to speed and strength" or something.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Shinigami

woah dude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah dude!   woah dude! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 am

oh okay sounds good, edited the fourth one out
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Administrator
Administrator