Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Kobayashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I...Uh... What the heck?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marz
Marz

Rep : 0

I...Uh... What the heck? Empty
PostSubject: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 am

Kensai Yamamoto

Ah so early in the year. So many things to do, so many clubs being orgnized, so many getting carried over from last year. And Kensai wanted none of it. He was down and out right now, so far he'd turned away nearly two dozen offers for club Prez and VP and MVP memberships. It was becoming annoying, he wasnt looking for fame or fortune anymore and it didnt help that the gaggle of mindless fangirls had found their new favorites on the diffrent teams. This was however still no problem for Kensai.

Taking a seat at the windowseal in the south stairway in the building, it was nearly three feet deep and over six feet across, more than enough room for Kensai to streach out, which is what he did exactly, this stairwell was rarely used, mostly by administrators going to fech things from the seccond story supply room. Rumors were that it was haunted, though for all the three years he'd been there he'd not felt or seen a damn ghost.

So much for rumors.

It was easy to bask in the sunlight and watch from above as the after-class activities started, ladies soccer was just starting. Lovely, for now he'd enjoy the view and relax. Hopefully no more petitions would come.
Psionic Storm
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 2
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Kensai would soon realize that his alone time was soon going to be interrupted by someone else. Light footsteps were being heard from overhead as someone was heading down. Within just a few moments Kensai would see someone that he probably didn't recognize, it was Naya's first day after all. If Kensai ever saw the guy it could only be today.

As Naya walked it was evident that he wasn't paying much attention. His fingers were moving extremely quickly, evidence simply by looking at him work on his Ipad. It seemed like he was doing something rather important as his attention was completely devoted to it. But what?

He began to walk past Kensai, not taking any note of him at first until he was five stairs down when it seemed to suddenly click as to what he was doing. He turned around and looked at the guy in the window. "Uh......hi?", he said simply and with a bit of a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Kensai Yamamoto

Kensai sighed aloud as he heard the steps, yet another person had found him and would likely petition him for the chess club or something. Yet...

It was someone so consumed with what they were doing that they'd completely missed him. Kensai was fine to just ignore him as he passed, though being so indepth into something called attention to yourself and invited the worsst kinds of pranks.

However it was then that the guy backtracked, giving Kensai a good look at his face, it was someone he'd never seen before. A freshmen? No he was too seasoned looking for that, not young enough. "Yo." Kensai responded wondering if this guy was new or just never really came outta the woodwork before. "Wha'dya need?"
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Naya Hattori

Naya gained a tiny smile as the guy decided to take a part of the conversation. That was almost too easy. Naya cleared his throat before taking a few steps up once again. "Yes you could potentially. The name's Naya, and I'm currently working on an article about some of the latest rumors that have been going around the school", he said as he had his fingers type up something on his Ipad once again.

"It would benefit me greatly if you knew anything that was going on around here. This is my first assignment for Newspaper and I really wanna make it big ya know?", he asked with a laugh. "I know you don't owe me anything but it'd help me out more than you know", he added as he looked at Kensai. "And don't worry you'd be completely anonymous, I just need something to work with. Even a finger in the right direction towards all this crazy stuff that's been happening ya know?"
It's amazing what I'm able to get away with!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 4
Human
Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Hogaku Ageha

It was the start of a new year and yet again Ageha was walking down the main hall as usual. Each person that he crossed staired as he passed by. Whispers began to start as he passed each one. Mainly the girl who were with there friends, saying thing like "Hey that's Hogaku Ageha, i heard that not once has he dated someone from this school..." And other things of the sort. Ageha then proceeded to make his way to his classes. His last class being the Calculus class... The teacher was one of those shy types and didn't seem to be very loud. Ageha kept a close eye on her as she continued with the lesson untill he heard the bell ring... He looked up quickly to the clock and saw the time." I guess it's already time." Ageha thought to himself as he got up from his seat and began to put his books away into his bag. While doin so a girl approached him from his right which caused him to lok up in curiosity." Hm, oh hi Amamiya. What can i do for you." Ageha asked nicely as that was his dameanor while speaking to his fellow students..." Um, yes... Well, i was wondering if you wanted to walk home together today. I thought it would be nice if we had company on our way home and could talk as well..." The girl said nervously. It was clear that this girl liked him and Ageha knew it as well... But he just didn't like women like her, they were no fun... He looked at Amamiya kindly before telling her." oh sorry, but i have my club activities today so i won't be leaving yet... Maybe some other time... I got to go." With that Ageha gave her a smile and left the class room.

As Ageha left the room his smile suddenly disappear and turn into an annoyed look before he walked off. As he continued past the stair he noticed his long time friend Kensai, but he seemed to be talkin to someone. Ageha didn't recognize his face from the distance he was at, but he did feel like catching up with his friend that he hadn't seen over summer break... Ageha was gone with his mother out of country the whole summer and didn't get the chance to hang out with him the whole time.. He walked over and wen't up the stair to the point that he was just about where Kensai was." Yo Kensai, how ya been..." Ageha greeted as he smiled and then took a quick look over at the other student." Oh now i know who you are, you that new kid in school..." Ageha stated as he reached out to shake the kids hand." I'm Hogaku Ageha, nice to meet you." Ageha put on his usual act, the one he used to everyone, even with his long time friend Kensai.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Healthy

Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 4

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 am

Kensai Yamamoto

Kensai thought for a few secconds when the new guy asked him the question. It was obvious this guy was talking about power use. And the rumors there in of power use. Anyone with half a brain, but fessing up to someone who wasnt yet trustworthy like this was a bad Idea. "Uh..." He started.

But then Ageha arrived, "Hey Ageha" Kensai waived him down. It was good to see a friend like him. "Long time no see old firiend." He spouted taking his immideate energy off the new guy. "This guy..." He paused looking back to Naya. "Naya has asked me about all the wierd stuff at school."

Kensai turned his focus back to Naya. "Well apparently this part of the school is built over a graveyard or battlefield, because ghosts haunt this stairwell, wearing armor and Tokugawa era-clothing." He paused "But this has been my hangout for the last three years I've been here, and I havnt seen one freakin samurai or retainer."

He paused. "Then there's the freshmen that dissapears when he's being chased by bullies." Kensai looked around. "I've been to the dead-ends he's just dissapeared in. They're dead-ends that access service and waste conduits that run all over school."

"Then apparently the teachers have god-like powers." Kensai chuckled, "But that's what you get when the writing, manga, creative theater and several others just talk about their hero-figures like they're superhero's."

Kensai looked back to his long time friend Ageha. "So... you think of anything I missed?"
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:44 am

Naya Hattori

"I see, fascinating", Naya remarked as his fingers continued to move faster than humanly possible it seemed. This was someone who definitely was a good user of technology. "So in your opinion you believe that this is all just rumor and lies that have spread a bit too far than?", Naya asked as he glanced from Kensai and than to Ageha. Ah! He had forgotten his manners. "Yes, today's my first day and already I'm feeling overwhelmed", he said with a laugh. "Pleasure to meet you two", he said before glancing at both of them with a smile.

He glanced back at Kensai for his next question in particular. "If I may ask though, who is this freshman that vanishes? I'd like to ask him a few questions if given the opportunity myself"
Human
Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 am

Hogaku Ageha

"Hahaha, Kensai quite trying to scare the him." Ageha said to before noticing that he wasnt really getting worried.. If anything he seemed more interested on the subject... He was actually amazed though at how well Naya could type on his Ipad. Ageha then remembered who Kansai was talking about... That one kid... What' was his name again... Then it suddenly came to him..." Oh, your talking about that freshman kid named Jinn Karasu aren't you Kansai?" Ageha replied as he thought about it carefully...

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:17 am

Kensai Yamamoto

Kensai nodded, "Yeah I think that's him, he's apparently got the fastest starting time for the Junior Varsity Track team too." Kensai added, sitting back and giving Naya a smile, "At this time you'll be able to find him on the trackfield. Unless you miss practice, then the kid suposedly goes back to his dorm not to be seen again until first peroid next morning."

Now Kensai turned his head back to the practice, some of the girls were outta shape, but the real athletes never left being in good shape, he was still as built as he was freshman year, perhaps even more so. T-shirts and bloomers, a man could die happy.
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 am

Naya Hattori

"Jinn Karasu is it?", Naya asked as he quickly jotted down the name along with the notes about where the kid would be and at what time. This was a pretty lucky break for him it seemed, this was exactly what he needed for his plans. "Well you two have been extremely helpful, thanks for being nice to the new kid", he said as he finished writing down his notes. He glanced around before looking back at them. "I didn't mean to interrupt your day, so I can leave you two to hang out if ya wish", he offered. He had some research that he could do, but if his hunch was right than he was well on his way to what he needed.
Human
Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:56 am

Hogaku Ageha

Ageha smile as Naya was about to make his leave..." Well if you want you can stick with us if you like... I was just about to ask Kensai if he wanted to go check out the other clubs around the school... I don't really have anything better to do and Kensai here loves checking out the girls..." Ageha said as he gave a jokingly nudge to Kensai. Come on let's go check out the swim club together... I heard that the sensei there is a big hard as when it comes to getting in shape..." Ageha stated as he gestured for them to come along... It was deffinitly goin to be interesting. Ageha needed to research this sensei afterall and the best way to do it would be to look as inconspicuous as possible which meant a simple small group would be good enough.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 am

Kensai Yamamoto

"Take it easy Naya." Kensai said dismissively of the new guy. "You forget my friend I was captian of the men's swim team last year. I know all of that territory." He chuckled. "Though I supose it's always good to revisit old territory."

Jumping from his seat at the windowseal Kensai threw his bag over his shoulder and started on his way. "Perhaps we could also go by the student shop and pick up a soda. I'm thirsty."
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 am

Naya Hattori

"As much as I'd love to tag along I really do have a few things that I need to do", Naya admitted as he finished up the last of his notes and shut the Ipad down for the first time since he came into Kensai's view. "Plus I feel like I'm being overwhelmed as it is, writing for the paper is all that I'm going to have time to do", he admitted before giving a tiny bow to the two. "You both take care", he said before heading off in a random direction.

After walking down a deserted hallway and glancing around for several moments, he pulled out the Ipad once again and opened the document. "Jinn Karasu. You are one who is going to require further investigation on my part", he said before closing it once again and heading to his next class. After all the kid was good at vanishing, perhaps Naya would help him disappear permanently.
Human
Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Hogaku Ageha

Ageha watched as Naya went off to do his own thing..." Well i guess he's not the social type..." Ageha commented as he looked at Kensai. As they walked down the hall he heard Kensai's comment about him being in the swimming team." Oh ya i forgot about that... Your joined because of all the girl didn't you?" Ageha said with a slight chuckle in his voice. While talking with Kensai however they passed the calculur classroom, inside the classroom was the teacher which cause Ageha to glare inside at the teacher. He had his first mark of this semester. But just as they passed the class, Ageha suddenly got a headache. He place his hand on his head in slight pain. After a few seconds he went back to normal, walking beside Kensai the whole time.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 am

Kensai Yamamoto

Kensai had always been the best athlete he could, and had pushed himself through that time. "Nah, It was for diffrent reasons and we'll leave it at that." Kensai responded keeping his eyes foward. He had to of course prove something to himself. He needed to know that his limits were ever and further expanding, soon he'd given up on it after a particular encounter.

Raising an eyebrow as Ageha held his face like he'd been punched. "You 'kay?" He asked a little concerned for his long-time friend. He'd seen this before but he still asked if his friend was ok or not. Who knew one of these time's he'd break down and Kensai'd have to haul his broken ass to the infirmary.
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 am

Hogaku Ageha

Ageha pulled his hand away from his head and wen't back to looking like normal once again." Ya... I just been getting these severe headaches lately." Ageha replied before seeing the door to the outside and walking through it into the bright daylight. As they walked into the light it was a clear view of hundreds of student doin there club activities..." Wow, looks like everyone in school has a club they belong in huh." Ageha stated as he looked around the whole school grounds and walking in the direction of the pool. With Kensai right next to him and gave a light tap on his arm with the back of his hand." Hey look... It's the photography club... Shouldn't they be taking picture of other things then the girls swim team from behind those bushes..." Ageha say with a chuckle while walking toward the swimming pool... Ageha never did understand why they put the pool with bushes surrounding it from all sides. But he wasn't one to complain... But Ageha did think it was necessary to do something about them... He looked over to Kensai before thinking of a plan..." Hey, think we should give them a slight scare?" Ageha said jokingly once again.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:33 am

Kensai Yamamoto

Kensai drooped his head and shook it a little. "Yah, know it's only because those guys are afraid to ask to take pictures of someone that they hide. And besides it's not like they're taking picture of them in the lockerrooms."

Kensai looked around at all the clubs going on, things were really getting intresting after all. This time last year he'd be mixed in with the crowds moving between clubs on activities. Funny how things changed. "Actually." Kensai said with a smile, "Why do the easy thing like scare them, why not give them what they want?" He had a devilish smile going on, and it was obvious he was planning something.
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 am

Hogaku Ageha

Ageha looked at Kensai curiously.. He had something better in mind... Well Ageha never was good at playing jokes, but someone like Kensai would probably be a pro at it. Ageha smile and nodded his head." What did you have in mind?" Ageha asked with good entusiasm.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Kensai Yamamoto

"Follow my lead." Kensai said moving down toward the pool. Quickly jerking one of the photographers out of the bushes, everyone knew they were there, and spun the man in his arm, causing him to recoil, this was infact Hideo Muyi, the President of the Photography club, quite the stick of a man with a baby-face. He was what most girls would consider cute if he didnt keep to himself as much.

"Hey my man how you doing?" He asked to keep Hideo's attention off of the direction Kensai was escorting him. "I was wondering what kinda reviews my pictures last year at the field hockey championship got." He fast talked Hideo of course putting an arm over his shoulders and forcing him to keep up and balance his camera.

Kensai who'd been the mens swim team captian last year had no problem, pushing the gate open and waltzing inside as his eager Victim/Guest spouted off statistics, and numbers that went well over the head of Kensai whom the pictures were about, and something about one particularly heroic bodytackle of a ball carrier that "set girls loins afire."

"Tomo-kohai." He called a girl who'd just finished her laps and was getting out of the pool over to him with the wave of his hand. Tomo Miyuzuki who he'd taught breast and sidestroke to back when he was a Junior and she was a sophmore. She was quite popular and vice captian for the female swimteam.

Not to mention dripping wet, exhausted, and sexy in a school swimsuit.

"I- Uh I mean..." Hideo started blabbering finally realizing where he was, with camera out in the open and struggling desperately, but the untrained nerd couldnt help but succumb to the grip of Kensai whose hold he started to sweat under thinking he was gonna get turned in for spying.

"Tomo-Kohai, Hideo-Kun did such an awesome job immortalizing me last year durring the Field hockey championship I though I should reward him by introducing him to you, and perhaps allowing him to get a few shots, that would imortalize you perhaps in the school yearbook?" Kensai dropped a deal where everyone was happy, no spying or anything. Hideo seemed to recoil just waiting to be rejected.

Tomo who as very prideful and liked to show off her talent, got the chance to do so infront of a well trained photographer, and Hideo who was very shy got to openly take pictures of a hot girl in a swimsuit, without any recourse.

"Sure! I'd love to pose for some pictures!" Tomo replied in practically a high pitched excited squeel.

Hideo seemed shocked at first then pulled up his camera and started describing shots for Tomo.

Kensai on the other hand retreated to let the talk and photoshoot begin. Perhaps there was even a little chemestry there. Who knew?

After retreating he shut the gate behind himself. "That my friend is how you make people feel better about themselves..." He paused. "And Tomo's ex-boyfriend angry."
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 am

Hogaku Ageha

Ageha continued to watch as he made his way toward the photographer. Ageha knew exactly what he would have done, but he wasn't ready for what happened afterwards... While he brought the boy inside the pool grounds, Ageha got a grin on his face. He was sure that Kensai was goin to humiliate the young kid. Ageha sure would have... It would have been a good laugh to see the kid piss himself... Ageha followed Kensai and the boy inside the gates and watched... But something caught his eye... The swimming coach was instructing the other students. Ageha looked at her closely, giving her a very deep stair as she talked to the student on there techniques. His eyes starting from his feet and then making his way up to the thigh. Obviously she swam often, her leg muscles were well developed... He then made his way to her ass which was obviously firm and well toned, every guys dream ass... As he reached her breasts it was clear that this women was well equiped. The swimsuit she was wearing was pushed to the brink and also allowing a portion of her side boob to be exposed... As his eyes made it's way to her face, he gained a smile as he saw that she was often the serious type when it comes to athletics... Someone that he could find great pleasure in humiliating... He now had his second target, and he managed to get it on the same day that he found his first target.

Ageha then turned his attention as he heard the shutter of a camera go off..." Huh?" Ageha looked as the girl didn't seem to be mad and Kensai was now walking away. Ageha baffled at what just happened turned to Kensai as he walked by him..." Well ya that's all good to make her ex jealous, but come on... It would have been way more entertaining to see that kid wet his pants when all the girls got pissed..." Ageha explained calmly as he ddn't really care but would have prefered to see it happen..." Oh well, hopefully there's something better goin on around here..." Ageha said as he placed his hands behind his head and walked out. But not before turning and looking at the swim coach one last time... At the same time the swim coach turned in there direction due to the camera shutter goin off... As she looked at Ageha she noticed his intense glare at her and took a second look at him. She didn't know what to thnk but she was sure that something felt off...

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 am

Kensai Yamamoto

"You my friend dont get who exactly the target is." Kensai brought his hand up to Ageha's shoulder, "There's alot more to this humiliation thing if you yourself dont want to look like a dick." He smiled looking down at his cell phone partially peeled from his pocket with his free hand. "Three... Two... One."

With his que out came the Badminton and Tennis club. And it's leader Koryu Zangazan, Tomo's ex-boyfriend. In Tomo's opinion. Still her boyfriend in Koryu's opinion. Something that'd bugged Kensai for a while, and he was going to use a little bit of Ageha's style and his own finesse to do something about it.

Koryu noticed, and waved his boys off, racket still in hand and sprinted over to the gate, before calling the attention of the shutter-bug and Tomo-Kohai. Practically charging up and yelling at Hideo, who shrunk back, under the verbal assault.

Then Tomo herself stepped in and started yelling back.

"I trained Tomo-Kohai as you most likely know. Her legs can exert over 58 continous PSI, with a kick that spikes up to 183 PSI." Kensai said haplessly, drawing Ageha's attention to the facts.

Koryu then got violent and wacked Hideo with his racket, not a huge strike but still causing the young picture snapper to recoil, but before he could get in a seccond strike Tomo interviened, pulling Koryu around by the shoulder and planting a kick between the legs of Koryu that made Kensai flinch and the world stop as injured Badminton player screamed out gathering the attention of practicaly everyone at the school before Tomo pushed the poor ball broken bastard into the pool to drowned for all she cared and started escorting Hideo to the Infirmary while other swim-team members saw to the safety of Koryu.

"That my good friend is how you humiliate someone. And keep your hands clean."
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Last edited by Marz on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Hogaku Ageha

Ageha chuckled a little bit as they watched from afar on what was happening infront of him and Kensai. They were at a good nough distance however that they didn't need to worry about any of this coming back to them... Unless of course the teacher found it necessary to blame every member of the party. Ageha then looked at Kensaid after everything was said and finished." Ya but you humiliated the wrong person. I mean ya the guy deserved a kick in the nuts but i would have loved to see the photo kid piss himself. It would have been more entertaining. Now that kid guna get to know your friend a little better as she brings him to the infirmary." Ageha stated as he pointed toward the swim girl and the photo kid so that Kensai saw what was goin on...

After everything settle, Ageha turned to walk away from the pool once again." I'm feeling a little under the weather right now anyway's. Why don't we head back to our dorm and rest for the day. We can cause trouble tomorrow after class as well." Ageha pointed out as he really wasn't feeling to well, his headache was getting worst and now his vision was starting to be effected. Was he coming down with some type a virus, something that could be life threatning. He wasn't sure but what he did know that he would head to the infirmary also if it was worst tomorrow morning.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Marz

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Kensai Yamamoto

Kensai nodded. "I'll take you back to the dorm."

As they walked, Kensai decided to speak in a low tone as not to upset Ageha's condition. "That my dear friend Ageha is the lovely diffrence between you and I." He spun walking backward still shoulder to should with Ageha. "You like picking on those who are currently mischevous, I however prefer to pick on those whose lifestyle scream deuchebag. And who are far better off than they deserve to be. It's a very small yet celebrated diffrence in how we operate. Next time you can lead."
Psionic Storm
Resident Bad Ass

Back to top Go down
tret16
tret16

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Hogaku Ageha

"Thanks" Ageha said before walking in the diretion of the dorms which were on the other side of campus. As they walked ageha could feel his headache getting worst but using his natural ability to hide his true nature he pretended that it was still just a mild headache." Well, i think those who are din wrong deserve to be punished. That photographer kid was spying and taking pictures of girl without there knowlegde. He deserved to get his ass kicked in my eyes." Ageha stated.

After a few more minutes of walking they finally made it back to the dorm building. He opened the door to the building and walked up the stairs untill he arrived on the third floor. He walked along the hall and stopped at room 32." This is it... can't wait to get some sleep" Ageha opened the door and went straight to bed and simply fell hile his clothes were still on... Nothing was gunna wake him up from his sleep now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I...Uh... What the heck?   I...Uh... What the heck? Empty

Back to top Go down

I...Uh... What the heck?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kobayashi Academy :: RP Forums :: Main RP-